Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 04-14-2005, 01:11 AM   #1
milliway

milliway is on a distinguished road
I've been using Java since the alpha, and I've been programming since I was a kid, since about 1982. I'm a perfectionist by nature, and have *very* high standards when it comes to other programmers.

I'm writing a game from scratch, in Java. Writing my own game has been my dream for a long time, ever since I started playing muds 10+ years ago. This game will be 100% free, so there's no money in it for you. It's just a fun project.

So far it's just me and this *incredible* artist, Hyptosis, designing this game we call Aelfengard. He has drawn *hundreds* of images for the game so far - he's very good and he's very fast. He has also been the "builder" for the game, and he's doing an excellent job. Almost every room's description is interesting and *humorous*.

Writing a game from scratch is a *lot* of work. I'd like to find someone *very* good to join our team... take a look at what we have done, and come talk to me in-game. Maybe it'll be a match.

Thedia
milliway is offline   Reply With Quote

Looking for Java coder - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Java Coder Sought for unique MU* development Bunabiros Advertising for Staff 1 08-06-2007 07:06 AM
Developing RP MUD Looking for Java-Based Coder Nutai Advertising for Staff 0 04-02-2005 03:07 PM
A Java Problem Almondine War MUD Coding 6 10-21-2004 11:17 PM
Java Mud Client Kyndig MUD Announcements 12 09-19-2004 09:35 PM
Java Applet Hephos Tavern of the Blue Hand 6 10-22-2003 08:52 PM