Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 06-07-2007, 04:39 PM   #1
Nalog

Nalog is on a distinguished road
Im looking for a level based, preferablly multi-class, clan/religion, rp optional but present notably, hack n slash, with quests, internal games and such would rock. Prefer around 30+ online at most times. Wouldnt cry if there also happens to be a chance of becoming a builder in the future. Email me or post here if your game meets these standards.
Nalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:12 AM   #2
Kleothera

Kleothera is on a distinguished road
You could perhaps try Dragon's Exodus (of course I am biased there). Its level based, multiclassed (max two), RP encouraged (we use the carrot, not the stick to get people to RP), and have the usual bells and whistles of that most good muds offer. Imm staff is hired from within the playerbase since we want stable staff that would stick with us and not powertrip away. Only issue is that we have fewer players at any given time than your recommended limit. However, we are a long standing mud which has been around for 10 odd years with loyal players. So give it a shot maybe?
Kleothera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:35 AM   #3
Haigen

Haigen is on a distinguished road
Try out Threshold (). THis great game meets all your requirements except the multi-classing one.
Definitely worth a try!
Haigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 10:05 AM   #4
Valg

Home MUD: Carrion Fields
Valg will become famous soon enough
Threshold is also RP-required, and I suspect the ownership would not identify that game as 'hack-n-slash'. Aardwolf might be a closer match to what he's asking.
Valg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:53 AM   #5
Gorgulu

Gorgulu is on a distinguished road
Yeah, give Aardwolf a shot. I can't stand it, personally, but it fits what you're looking for spot-on.
Gorgulu is offline   Reply With Quote