Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 05-20-2013, 01:09 PM   #1
Deus223

Deus223 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Empiremud 2.0a

Greetings TMS! I'm Deus from Empiremud 2.0 and I am here to give you some awesome news about Empiremud! Paul Clarke has decided to dust off the old server and begin developing it again and we are going in a completely different direction this time around. Here is a web address to the word press and change log for the mud:

I am pretty excited about all this I haven't seen an empiremud with this many new faces in a long time and I am hoping that we get even more over the coming months. Here is some of the more important changes that have been made in my opinion:

WoD(world of Darkness) skills and abilities have been trashed and replaced with a NEW skill tree

EXP is no longer required to progress in the game

Combat has had a complete overhaul with new values for life, move, and mana

Still has the same great ASCII character map with an added twist thanks to Paul's new skill tree

These are just some of the things that have changed with Paul having come back to continue development, so come join in on the fun with us as we grow in players and expand in development!

Point your favorite mud client to:
Empiremud.net
Deus223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:13 PM   #2
dark acacia
Banned

dark acacia is on a distinguished road
Re: Empiremud 2.0a

I've been playing this game since sometime around when this thread was made, and it's actually very good. There has been a lot of development with daily updates and there's still a lot more to come. The community is also very helpful and friendly.
dark acacia is offline   Reply With Quote