Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > Top Mud Sites News > Bugs and Suggestions
Click here to Register

Old 10-20-2002, 06:35 PM   #81
Orion Elder

Orion Elder is on a distinguished road
That is a thinly veiled attempt at contradicting yourself to appease the population. "I don't think it's any more pertinent than [blah blah]" and "pieces of reasonably pertinent info." The former tries to downplay the importance of the information, where as the second calls it 'reasonably pertinent.' Anyway, enough explaining why I made my statement.

On to the issue of money. Anyone traumatized by an online game is an idiot, it is a piece of entertainment. It is also a hobby to most of us. I have been MUDding for around 13-14 years now, and while people making money off of MUDding is not bad... it IS bad when they are not up front in the first thing a person sees. I wouldn't mind the lack of a '$' symbol, if it were mentioned in the descriptions of the MUD, clearly, that the MUD is not FREE.

DragonRealms has no problem doing it. You, on the other hand, make claims about your MUD that I have never seen backed up.

I have seen people ask, several times, where they can find this quote at RPGPlanet.com. I went and looked. I did a search for your MUD's name. It's not there. So, please, provide us with th enlightening information that validates said claim.

Also, there is no mention of ANY cost in that listing. You fight against listing it on the main page, but you don't even have the common decency to be honest enough to list it in the INFO page.

I'm done with this argument. While arguing is usually fun, it isn't very much fun when the opposition shows the intelligence, morality, and common sense of a brick. As to whether I'm talking about myself, or you... well, I'll leave that up to you to decide.
Orion Elder is offline   Reply With Quote

$ Info, le Poll - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Daedalus Project info the_logos MUD Administration 0 10-20-2005 01:41 PM
MUD-Con I Info Orion Elder MUD Announcements 1 10-15-2002 03:14 AM
Mud Info : Add $ or no $ ? hoop Bugs and Suggestions 113 10-14-2002 04:57 AM
Poll Feyona Tavern of the Blue Hand 18 09-14-2002 07:29 PM
The people or the info ? Shao_Long Tavern of the Blue Hand 7 05-14-2002 12:57 PM