Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 04-10-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
Cush831

Cush831 is on a distinguished road
looking for a mud

hey guys so I'm looking for a specific type of Mud the month I used to play was called Dungeons and Dragons back in 2004 through 2006 now I'm trying to find a similar mUd. I'm looking for a Game that has specific classes among these classes there are vampires, samurais that get a quest katana, anti paladins, and Ninjas. among standard classes. There were Clans each clan had their own set of skills like the shadow clan could find itemsI found a mod called crusify that is very similar but 0 player base can you guys help me out?
Cush831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
Cush831

Re: looking for a mud

Sorry for the typos was sending from my phone. Any help is greatly appreciated. Currently I am playing Aardwolf. Although it is a good game I like a little more RP then what is offered there. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
Verbannon

Home MUD: Shadowgate
Verbannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Verbannon

Its possible nobody knows of the mud you are talking about. You might need to expand your request to include any oriental themed MUD. There are probably many of those.
Verbannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #4
Cush831

I am not looking for that exact mud I am looking for a mud that is similar to what I posted. I found a mud called Crusify: the chosen but it is based in Turkey (im in the US) and there isnt a playerbase worth shaking a towel at. I have searched and searched for another mud that is close to it but I can not find one. I do know the mud I used to play was a dikumud base and the world was named Thera if that helps at all. So ya just a mud that is similar to what I am used to.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #5
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure how specifically important the classes are for you, but if you want a large playerbase, more serious roleplay, D&D type themes, and a rich story bound background try New Worlds Ateraan. I think you will like it.

Be warned however, you are required to be in character at all times and some areas are very difficult.
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote