Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 02-06-2005, 01:18 AM   #1
TTTGames-Robert

TTTGames-Robert is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Tired of seeing the same old thing in every single mud you play?.... Yeah, me too. At we have a dream in progress. We are using a completely gutted ROM2.4b6 codebase and will be using NO stock areas. Races? Those are getting thrown in the trash can.. Skills? Yeah, keeping some of those.. Spells? Heh. 90%..you guessed it.. trashed. Corpses? Heh! You've got to be kidding me.. How many players dislike those stock corpses? We've got some very interesting things we are working on.

What we are looking for.. Is some people to join the staff, not alot right now, but just a few. Mainly, another coder. We have one and would love to have another experienced coder to help impliment and create these ideas. I encourage everyone to stop on by , read about us, look over the forums, sign up, whatever you wish to do.

I look forward to seeing you all there.
TTTGames-Robert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tired of the same old MUD? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tired of the rest? Come play the best jtrpdx Advertising for Players 0 12-21-2006 11:42 AM
Tired of the Flames?  Here's a webcomic. Ilkidarios Tavern of the Blue Hand 0 05-09-2005 06:12 PM
Announcement (Flame War) Tired Enola_Phoenix Tavern of the Blue Hand 10 08-11-2004 08:59 AM
Tired of The Same Ol' Muds? torhan Advertising for Staff 19 05-21-2003 12:02 PM
Tired of bashing? eos367 Advertising for Players 0 08-24-2002 01:15 AM