Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 04-14-2006, 07:03 AM   #1
DonathinFrye

Name: Donathin Frye
Home MUD: Optional Realities
Home MUD: Atonement RPI
Home MUD: Project Redshift
DonathinFrye is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonathinFrye
Edge Entertainment is now accepting applications for talented builders looking for a very unique chance at building. Current EdgeE Alpha-Testing phase MUD, Resident Evil: Reincarnate(RER) is looking for 2-3 builders who are familar with the Resident Evil gaming universe, are very creative, flexible, and co-operative.

The areas/quests/missions being designed center around survival horror, and the game itself uses a complex co-ordinate based map system. What we are seeking are areas that are both in-genre, creative, challenging(puzzles, in-depth storylines), and SCARY. If you think that you cannot experience the same sort of survival horror fear on a MUD as you do on a platform game, I encourage you to check out our open alpha-testing phase at zombies.servebeer.com Port: 8428

As the building system is OLC, you should be able to learn from our staff the oddities quickly, despite the unique look of the MUD. All building positions are voluntary, though you will receive credit for your work and may be invited back to work alongside other EdgeE products.

To Apply:

Send the following to myself at ;

1) A brief summary of your building background, whether a building resume or an overview. Also introduce yourself to me and give me an idea of your other hobbies and interests outside of MUDing.
2) A two paragraph concept for a Resident Evil-style survival horror area that you have. Consider MOBs, suprises, puzzles, storyline, NPCs, and environment. Be specific, but concise.
3) The link to a MUD where I can easily look into your work, or the contact email of an admin or builder you have worked with in the past.

I look forward to reading your applications, and will dignify each application with one form of response(whether I accept your application or not, I do appreciate it). If it comes down to a few tough choices, I will have to defer to other staff to aid in the decision-making process. However, I will be honest with you about where we stand. Thanks!
DonathinFrye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 03:38 PM   #2
DonathinFrye

Also feel free to contact me just if you have any questions;

or
PM me here
or
InsertProfoundSN on AIM
Old 04-16-2006, 05:06 PM   #3
DonathinFrye

Thank you to those who have applied already - we are continuing to seek applications. Your building/writing work, should you be accepted onto the team, will be seen by George A. Romero, the director & writer of the Night of the Living Dead series, and originator of the modern "zombie-genre" of games and movies.

So, if you enjoy Survival Horror and want to be a part of a project with a lot of talent and drive behind it, apply today and contact me if you have further questions!
Old 04-22-2006, 03:33 PM   #4
DonathinFrye

Applications are still being reviewed, but we are continuing to seek more. Application deadline for current open building positions will be next Saturday, April 29th; get your applications in as soon as possible if you are looking to build for an exciting, survivor-horror themed project.

EdgeE seeks Horror-Builders - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EdgeE seeks applicants for upcoming project! DonathinFrye Advertising for Staff 2 06-15-2006 02:56 PM
EdgeE seeks graphical ad-banner designer DonathinFrye Advertising for Staff 0 04-22-2006 03:41 PM
RPI MUD Seeks Builders MS_Odin Advertising for Staff 0 03-24-2006 01:08 PM
CTA mud seeks builders CTA Advertising for Staff 1 07-13-2003 12:04 AM
RP ROT Seeks a Coder and Builders Azeroth Advertising for Staff 0 03-14-2003 02:35 PM