Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 01-01-2006, 03:46 PM   #1
potterhead4

potterhead4 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hey,

I'm starting up a MUSH based off of the new Battlestar Galactica which is intering the mid-point in its second season on the SciFi network in the states, and SkyOne in England. This is a niche that is not covered by the MU* world, so I think we're pretty much entering completely free waters here.

I've narrowed it down to one idea, I think. The characters are playing in the BSG universe, but on a different ship that somehow survived the initial attack by jumping way out beyond the redline. They are now trying to make their way back to the colonies to see if anyone's left, and they've picked up a few stragglers on the way who did the same thing they did. Story arcs are mainly admin-run, and characters fit roles in the military or civilian population. Characters are encouraged to have ideas for new arcs, new ships joining the fleet, etc.

Anyhow, I've got the server with a little code already ready to go - I just need an experience PennMUSH coder, a builder or two, and someone who'd like to help with the RP system the game will use.

Anyone who's interested in the project, please e-mail me at , or respond to this post. If anyone has any ideas to add to this, please respond as well.

Thanks,

Gabe Stein
potterhead4 is offline   Reply With Quote

BSG-Theme MUSH seeks, well, everything - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New commercial MUD's theme ElGuapo Tavern of the Blue Hand 6 10-16-2006 07:11 PM
Battlestar Pacifica MUSH seeks staff, builders potterhead4 Advertising for Staff 0 04-02-2006 10:56 AM
Seeking Theme Writers! Tamaterelian Advertising for Staff 0 10-13-2003 11:37 AM
Complementing NPC AI with theme Burr Advanced MUD Concepts 0 04-03-2003 12:22 PM
Theme Assistant Positions Available Leeandra Advertising for Staff 3 01-26-2003 04:29 PM