Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 08-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
Araxis

Araxis is on a distinguished road
Introducing: Chaos!

Chaos is a mud that has been in existence since the early-mid 90's up until 2005. We have been up and running again for the last two years and have plenty to offer...

Chaos has 16 races, 6 base classes with 3 specs each. For example, a Rogue specs at level 100 into a Ninja, Nightblade and bard. We also have class specific quests and class specific weapons called chaos weapons, which can be upgraded via orbs at certain levels.

We also have random eq drops which allows you to be current on equipment without having to find that "one" perfect item. Multiplay is allowed, we have 500 levels, a consistent player base and helpful active immortals.

Also, the mud is very newbie friendly it is incredibly easy to navigate and we have a great starting area that transitions well from zone to zone.

I hope to see some new faces, I'm sure anyone will enjoy themselves if they give this place a try.

chaosmud.com:1111

Araxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:49 PM   #2
Araxis

Re: Introducing: Chaos!

I wanted to come back and mention that we have recently added another coder and builder to our staff. We have a few major projects and many minor projects to continue improving our mud. This is an exciting time for Chaos and I think many players will enjoy the experience our mud has to offer. Come give us a try!

We offer 500 levels, an incredible amount of areas to explore. We also offer multiplay so you can run three characters together. It would also be nice to have more of you around to spot more bugs and help us get everything right. Chaos is a complete product, a mud full of content, but we can always get better!

chaosmud.com:1111

Old 08-25-2011, 12:51 AM   #3
Araxis

Re: Introducing: Chaos!

Another update!

Chaos is in rapid motion lately. The coders have been hard at work producing some great new features including a stats leader board and they've been improving all of our current systems to make things more aesthetically pleasing. I have seen a recent jump in players so I know that people are seeing the ads, coming out, and enjoying the game. I'd love to see more people get on board.

We have two new staff members who are running events now, to take the load off of the coder/building/dev staff and do more dynamic and fun things. We have a deep clan system with customizable rooms and clan themed items. PvP is available in a balanced but restricted form.

We are incredibly newbie friendly, Chaos is easy to navigate and there's nothing confusing about getting about the mud. It's well laid out and also has a very accurate map.

I'd love to see some more players come check us out, I know anyone who gets their feet wet on Chaos will be hooked!

chaosmud:1111