Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 04-26-2002, 03:28 AM   #1
Kedath

Kedath is on a distinguished road
Kedath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2002, 04:14 AM   #2
Psykore

Psykore is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Psykore Send a message via AIM to Psykore Send a message via MSN to Psykore Send a message via Yahoo to Psykore
You should try Southlands. RP is enforced, and all players stay IN character all the time. Come and give it a go.
Psykore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2002, 04:52 AM   #3
Dionae

Dionae is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dionae
Hm.. you might want to try Feudal Realms.  It's level-based, and it's not a RPI mud, so there probably won't be quite as much roleplaying as a place like Southlands.  But it does have an interesting storyline involving feudal houses, nobles, dukes, and lords, which you can easily become a part of.

If you're interested, you can visit us at: feudal.betterbox.net  port: 4444  or view the website at:
Dionae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2002, 10:23 AM   #4
Savinien

Savinien is on a distinguished road
Yes, there are in fact a few RP MU*s out there. I truly don't know your definition of an RP MU*, so, I'll use mine and give you a few places to check out.

Back in the day, there were four MUDs that held the title RPI and were considered, by the RP community at large, to hold themselves to a high standard where RP is concerned. These were Forever's End MUD, Harshlands MUD, Armegeddon MUD, and FourLands MUD. After trying ALL of these, I'd say that they are indeed RP MUDs. They involve a lot more combat, death, and skill twinking than I prefer these days, but, they are RP oriented.

That said, I'd point you towards the MUSH/MUX strain of MU* to see pure RP. Outremer MUX has been in the works for nearly two years now and should be a grand bastion for RP enthusiasts. They plan to open the first Sunday in May I believe but, are excepting applications RIGHT NOW!

If MUX/MUSH MU*s don't interest you, I'd go on record saying that Azhad is a great Envy derivitive for RP. I've been playing there for about six months and enjoy it. It's fairly new and could use more players, so, look it up here at TMS, read the reviews, check the website and drop on by for a visit.

Enjoy,

Sav
Savinien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2002, 02:51 PM   #5
Psykore

Psykore is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Psykore Send a message via AIM to Psykore Send a message via MSN to Psykore Send a message via Yahoo to Psykore
Psykore is offline   Reply With Quote

Looking for an actual ROLEPLAYING mud - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You shouldn't have to pay for Roleplaying. indigo Advertising for Players 0 03-19-2006 06:00 PM
Roleplaying Same-Sex Relationships Brody Roleplaying and Storytelling 19 10-28-2005 01:48 PM
Roleplaying Muds Blade Advertising for Players 1 10-16-2003 10:27 PM
Roleplaying vs OOC Trust Delerak Roleplaying and Storytelling 7 10-06-2003 03:45 PM
Roleplaying eq Help Oogema Roleplaying and Storytelling 1 09-08-2003 12:36 AM