Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 02-18-2003, 04:55 PM   #1
Ansosu

Ansosu is on a distinguished road
I wasn't quite sure where to put this because there's no real category for it... I'm not looking for 'staff' in the normal sense, nor am I recruiting players for a game.

I am in the process of developing a scriptable MUD server that pretty much anyone can use without needing coding experience and am looking for some people to test out the program and make their own MUD with it. Those that apply must be able to access IRC and have at least 1 chat medium. My contacts are as follows:

IRC: irc.dynastynet.net (6667) #TrueMUD
AIM: Ansosu
MSN:
Yahoo: happydude009

Applicants must be serious about testing and trustworthy.

If your not interested in becoming a tester but would like to casually try out TrueMUD, you can download released versions at the TrueMUD website:

Ansosu is offline   Reply With Quote

TrueMUD Testers Needed - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Showdown mud needs some testers Keeper Advertising for Players 0 02-07-2006 12:43 PM
Looking for testers/players Raulin Advertising for Players 0 11-13-2005 06:57 PM
RP Beta Testers Needed!!! Damarius Advertising for Players 2 09-01-2005 04:44 PM
Looking for alpha testers/players Zeno Advertising for Players 0 01-04-2005 03:05 PM
Player testers needed! re'tak Advertising for Players 0 04-27-2003 04:53 PM