Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 11-02-2004, 03:54 AM   #1
tehScarecrow

tehScarecrow is on a distinguished road
After years of idle dreaming and months of spending hours each day learning how to program, I've finally got my own unique codebase MUD up and running. Well, it's coded in LPC, but it's unlike any other mud out there.

The amount of room building that needs to be done is pretty daunting though. If you think you would have fun building in a high fantasy setting drop me a message.

For the background story of the MUD, it is a fantasy theme set on Mars (yes the planet =). In the game world humans originated on Mars and built a widespread and extensive civilization. They made contact with demons (aliens) from another star and a disastrous war made Mars uninhabitable. The game takes place as people fight over magical "Arks" (think stargate) that will let refugees move to earth.

I could go on for many pages, the story is extensive =) If you're intrigued and have the time then help me put together this unique experience for everyone! The MUD is going to be 100% free.
tehScarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 09:06 PM   #2
Gemini

Gemini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gemini
Perhaps if we had some more info, like adress and port so we can look around, and exactly what kind of building you have in mind. obviously areas, but will it have classes/guilds? Are your races chosen already, or will it be just one playable race? stuff like that.
Gemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 02:02 AM   #3
tehScarecrow

tehScarecrow is on a distinguished road
tehScarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote

New original codebase MUD wants area builders! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Have you played the original? Knossos Tavern of the Blue Hand 3 07-18-2010 07:12 PM
Original MUD needs staff Savash Advertising for Staff 0 10-13-2006 05:23 PM
Seeking area builders, LPC bandwidth Advertising for Staff 0 04-17-2006 05:50 AM
original Diku? david Advertising for Players 0 02-16-2006 02:26 AM
Demon Mud seeks builders (ROT codebase) Brianna Advertising for Staff 0 07-13-2002 10:57 PM