Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 06-25-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
Peyton

Peyton is on a distinguished road
Infinite Planes looking for players.

Infinite Planes has been around since 1994. We have a huge world with hundreds of original zones made just for Infinite Planes. Whether it's the Union of Devils, The Kingdom of Moonsar, Darkheart Stronghold, or the MindFlayer Caverns danger awaits you with intelligent and powerful mobs which cannot be taken alone. The rewards for the risks are great.

We offer 2 tiers of mortal players. In the first tier you choose a class and upon reaching level 30 you remort to a 2nd class, keeping all skills/spells acquired. Upon reaching level 30 of the second class, also known as a Double Zealot, you will have the option of completing a quest in which you must slay Nishtay the Ancient in the Negative Material Plane. This quest is definitely not for the faint of heart, but if you succeed, you will become a Demigod. Your Demigod class depends on what your second T1 class is. Clerics/Druids/Shamans become Prophets which very powerful healing spells. They are the life force of mob killing. Necromancers become Liches. Liches possess very powerful death spells and "hose" spells which slow mobs regeneration and battle success. Wizards/Sorcerors become Archmages. Archmages possess obviously very powerful combat magic along with spells which allow them to navigate the different realities of Infinite Planes. In my opinion they are the most powerful of the Demigods in combat. Barbarians/Fighters/Monks become either Dark Knights or Paladins depending on alignment. A neutral character may become either. Dark Knights and Paladins are very powerful against mobs/characters of the opposite alignment and the "tanks" of Infinite Planes. Thieves/Rangers/Bards become Vagabonds. Vagabonds are very useful as they also have "hose" skills and also deal tremendous amounts of melee damage. Lastly, Psionicists become Master Psionicists and are masters of the mind and can even become one with other psionicists, creating a more powerful character.

Unfortunately our playerbase is very low and are trying to rebuild it. All advertisements say their mud is awesome. Look i'm not hear to tell you the same crap over and over. I will say that the playerbase is NOT reflective of the quality of this mud. They interface and layout of everything is well thought out and easy to read. Customizable colors/prompts and even equipment. All I ask is give the mud a chance, you will not regret it. I have been there for 12 years. Let me show you around... Hope to see you soon.

Ether, The God of Fire
Peyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #2
Peyton

Re: Infinite Planes looking for players.

As a free gift for new players you will get a free weapon and a special tattoo to help in your journey.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #3
Peyton

We've got a few new players that have began their journey. Come on in and let me assist you in showing you around and getting you started. I will prepare you for the death that will come to you. *Cackle* If you can hack it!
Old 07-08-2013, 02:39 PM   #4
chrisburr

Home MUD: The World of Katarra (katarra.net)
chrisburr is on a distinguished road

Okies I try to sign up I go to accepted and press it but it stays on that page....
chrisburr is offline   Reply With Quote