Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 07-08-2014, 08:30 AM   #1
Gabrielsyn

Name: Summer
Home MUD: Nodeka
Gabrielsyn is on a distinguished road
Nodeka's First Pwipe!

Well it's happened! We've been advertising for it everywhere including reddit.com/r/nodeka ! Nodeka has experienced it's ever first Pwipe, or reset, and we'd love to have an influx of new and old players alike. Come try us now, while everyone is relatively the same size.

We have a ton of race/class combos to choose from, and a dedicated player base willing to answer any questions. Not to mention there has been talk of new content coming! We have tweaked how the players level as well as some changes to the practices system, and hopefully changes to the augment system later. Come visit us and see all the exciting stuff going down!
Gabrielsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:34 AM   #2
Captive

Name: Jason
Captive is on a distinguished road
Re: Nodeka's First Pwipe!

Why advertise deleting years of players building their characters like it's a good thing?

Good that you have "talk of new content" and are "hopeful" of changes to the augment system though.
Captive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:38 AM   #3
Gabrielsyn

The main reason behind the pwipe, is to help level the playing field for new characters, and to help create an end game for bigger characters in the long run. Surprisingly a lot of the bigger characters got bored, and they're very supportive of this.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:21 PM   #4
Gabrielsyn

Well, the wipe has happened, the world has stabilized, the disconnects seem to have stopped! Come join us in Nodeka, as we all learn how to grow and work together in the new world. When logging please complete the Fields of Guidance quests, then feel free to either send myself (Gabrielsyn) or < Mentor > Odinn a tell for an xp run! Also, feel free to ask us any questions, as we're excited to see some hopefully fresh faces!
Old 07-09-2014, 09:36 PM   #5
flbellman

flbellman is on a distinguished road

I have seen that in your website there is a broken link to Rapsallion for mac, which is not supported anymore.
For macs, you might want to check, Mudlet, Savitar and Atlantis, as client alternatives. Mudlet works for many system, of course.
flbellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:39 PM   #6
Gabrielsyn

I'll be sure to alert one of our IMM's immediately! I'm so sorry that it's broken, I'll be sure to let them know of your suggestions, and try and get one of those up on our page
Old 07-11-2014, 09:16 AM   #7
dentin

Home MUD: Alter Aeon
dentin is on a distinguished road

Gabrielsyn, it also appears that your mudstats.com entry is broken. It's been posting zeros for userload for quite some time now:

-dentin

Alter Aeon MUD
dentin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:41 AM   #8
Gabrielsyn

Ohmygoodness! Well Looks like I should start getting paid if you guys are gonna keep informing me of stuff I'm going to require emailing our creator about Thank you soooo much! Once more, I'll be sure that he's made aware immediately! It's been a while since we've done a recruitment campaign, so I imagine a lot of stuff might need some tinkering. Good news is that we're trying to get a new nodeka.com website live, so hopefully the fixes will be in it.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:16 AM   #9
Gabrielsyn

I just got the email from MudStats Admin that the site has been updated to correctly reflect Nodeka, if anyone else was interested in looking at it.