Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 04-20-2004, 10:34 PM   #1
RabidRougue

RabidRougue is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hello all,

I am seeking staff to start a new mud based on Roleplay and dark fantasy. I right now am looking for a Head Coder, Head Builder, and General builders. We are starting from scratch on a NSR codebase. I seek a Head Builder to help assign areas, builders to help create all original areas as NSR has no areas currently to work with. As far as a Head Coder i am looking for someone familiar with Rot code and has a personal ambition to make the Rot one of the best on the internet. They must be willing to work long hours on a thankless job. Well other than the thanks i give them personally. Creative vision would be a perk! If you are interested in forming a new mud with me, please contact me at: or AIM: RabidRoadDog thank you for your time and have a good one!
RabidRougue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 04:06 PM   #2
RabidRougue

RabidRougue is on a distinguished road
Here is some more information on the direction of the mud. What i am planning to do is have a vast world with five different continents all of different skill level ranges and tough mobs. The mud will be based in a dark fantasy roleplay encouraged setting. Some of the areas needed are to be vast in size and creativity, with atleast four to five lines of description minimum. Also the reason a coder with vast creative vision is needed is so the roleplay experience is fun and worth while for the players. Things needed asap from a coder would be more races, classes, tiers, spells and skills. Then things such as oprogams and rprograms. If you have the talent for either of these jobs and would like to help us out please email me or AIM me at the adresses mentioned above in the previous post. I will then send you the mud address to login and create a character. Thanks for your time.
RabidRougue is offline   Reply With Quote

NSR Seeking Staff... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking Motivated Staff Zyrian Advertising for Staff 5 06-02-2007 04:16 PM
Seeking mature staff DarkPhoenix Advertising for Staff 7 09-13-2006 09:57 AM
Seeking Staff jtrpdx Advertising for Staff 0 08-12-2006 09:32 PM
Realm Of Dreams Is Seeking Staff! TheDemonMaster Advertising for Staff 0 02-18-2004 01:00 PM
Rot Based Mud Seeking Staff! TheDemonMaster Advertising for Staff 0 12-16-2003 02:44 PM