Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 05-04-2002, 06:55 PM   #41
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
Psuedo-? It's real, Seth. I'm a Psych major, among other things. While by no means am I qualified to be a doctor, I can fairly accurately figure out what is going around in most people's heads. You, my friend, are an extremely easy one to figure out. We do not fit in your schema, and thus, you attack if we try to contradict it.

People, as a whole, are not sheep. Learn that, Ingham, and know it. If you expect them to fit your mental picture, they won't. And you will be attacked for trying to fit them in.

As for your post: You took something publicly which should not have been taken publicly. I agree with the decision to punish you, albeit not in that manner. I would have merely deleted your character for a first offense, then banned on second. Of course, considering the story that you posted, there was far more than a first and second offense. And since it is obviously biased towards your view of the world....

-D
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 07:01 PM   #42
Seth

Seth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Seth Send a message via MSN to Seth
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 07:02 PM   #43
Seth

Then don't try to act like on, Dr. Fraud.
Old 05-04-2002, 07:12 PM   #44
Dulan

Once again, you lash out as I violate your schema's.

Ingham, you somehow read, but do not comprehend what I state. I do not know many that have that dubious distinction, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

-D
Old 05-04-2002, 07:20 PM   #45
Seth

Au contraire, mon petit ami, I lash out because someone dense with a closed mind has a really tough time accepting anything but his version of the truth. For example, I apologized for spamming and in public said I'd refrain from such activities, yet you keep on calling me a spammer while even Orion and KaVir have already read my apologies and accepted them. Yet you keep calling me a spammer, because otherwise you would have no reason at all to act all anal like this. Besides, accepting m,y apologies would mean I am right and how can anyone but yourself be right in your "scheme"?
Old 05-04-2002, 07:28 PM   #46
Dulan

No, you'll be branded as a spammer forever, bud. You just won't get flamed over spam anymore. Pretty simple concept.

As for the rest - I'm not attacking you over spam. I'm attacking you over acting like a self-righteous asshole who cannot possibly see that a MUD may have been right to remove him from it.

Simple enough for you, neh?

-D
Old 05-04-2002, 07:34 PM   #47
Seth

Bitter and ignorant people rock!

Ever thought about a career in politics? I hear they could use more close-minded people with an IQ not higher then their age like you and Bush.
Old 05-04-2002, 07:38 PM   #48
Dulan

Interesting. And now you jump to insults of my intelligence.

Unfortunately, I know a rough estimate of my IQ - And, unless you believe in the Bible, no human has lived that long, Sethie-poo. If I was that old, I'd be a medical curiousity.

But, bitter? Not really. Irritated is closer. I get ****y when irritated - and you have managed to irritate the **** right out of me. I'd make a remark about sphincters, but you'd then go off about gayness, as I expect your next remarks to hover around as you've turned to the juvenile, but classic, 'IQ' insults that so many newbs-wannabes fall back on when they cannot think up a good response, but are too young to realize that they should concede the point.

Now, it is very simple. RoD may have been right to ban you. Now that your support group is beginning to realize that, you turn on the people that say that RoD could have been right - we do not know their story. We violate your schema - and you attack us, because you do not wish us to fit into it. Or you may not know how to fit us into it, yet.

-D
Old 05-04-2002, 07:52 PM   #49
Seth

Well yes, remarks about your intelligence certainly are allot more subtle then just calling eachother "assholes" all day long, now isn't it? And don't worry, someone with such a deluded view of the world is already a medical curiousity by default. I'm sure they can find ALLOT of interesting anomalies inside that warped brain of yours.

You seem to be stuck on your favourite all time stopword which you use when all other tactics fail. I suggest you use a so you can one day find a more original replacement for your word "wannabe", because it's getting quite boring and dull, much like your personality.

Support group? What support group? Are you doing some cheap crack again or something? Because I see NO support group anywhere around here. And besides, I don't think a close-minded twat like you would care about hearing two sides of a story before passing a judgement. You seem to have been busy proving that all along, mistah.
Old 05-04-2002, 07:56 PM   #50
Shao_Long

Shao_Long is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shao_Long Send a message via MSN to Shao_Long
Dulan : You keep telling about your rightness,and about our close-mindness,and stupidity,and yet you cant accept the fact that somebody ever could call you like that.Why by the hell you think others around are all so stupid, and you are ohsoultrasmart ?
Try to do not be such a powerplayer,eh ? Id say,you got much more problems then me+Seth+Xanferious+any 3 more people.

And,I think if Seth has changed his name from Ingham,he had some reasons to do so,and you might consider calling him Seth now,not Ingham.

by the way,Seth..im somehow getting a strange feeling that maybe we should better just ignore Dulan ? somehow,I feel he doesnt likes reading,or at least understanding posts of others too much..
Shao_Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 07:58 PM   #51
nass

nass is on a distinguished road
Ingham, you REALLY need to get help, see a shrink or something. I mean if this, which you directed at me, is typical of how you were at RoD, and you don't think you should be banned.... get real pal.

Pssst website owner, lose this guy. He's a punk with "issues", his incessant postings devalue this board to me.

nass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 08:05 PM   #52
Seth

Shrinks scare the poop out of me after I found out Dulan is a psych. major. (or at least that's what he says) I'm too afraid to go to a shrink now, because I'm scared to death my shrink will be a random guy furiously typing on his laptop yelling random stuff like "DIE, SPAMMING INFIDELS!!!" and "*** YOU SETH!!!"

Besides, how can you relate back to RoD if you never even did know me on RoD, punk? And lastly, allow me to remind you that your reason for removal would also very much apply to your and your little sidekick, Dulan.
Old 05-04-2002, 08:13 PM   #53
Dulan

My little sidekick? Who, Seth? KaVir? -scratches head-

Dunno if I read that post right, but whatever.

Now, let me put this in simple terms. I do not know if you were banned on RoD for good reasons, for bad reasons, or for none at all. From past experiences, banning would only be done _for a reason_, or else heads would roll. Your story even seems to give some of the reasons, but you try to masterfully gloss them over whenever someone brings them up.

You want us to diss on the other side without hearing the other sides story - just yours. If we don't diss on them, and refuse to assume that your story is the whole truth, with no bias from your part, you start attacking us.

Grow up. Learn there are other views then your own.

-D
Old 05-04-2002, 08:21 PM   #54
Seth

Old 05-04-2002, 08:25 PM   #55
Dulan

Read my posts. Then restate this. Note my comments carefully. You evidently were not reading them, or seem to try to claim that you read them, but didn't understand the content. If someone was banned from RoD without a reason, imms WOULD be fired, I'm very sure of that.

I see your view. What the hell else do you think you are expressing, Ingham? And I attack your view simply because you seem unable to comprehend that you are "Backstabbing" and "talking behind someone's back" without them here being able to defend themselves. You criticize people for doing something, then do it yourself. I'd say that makes you a hypocrite, my friend, and not I.

-D
Old 05-04-2002, 08:37 PM   #56
Seth

Don't evade my question and answer me. If you claim you can pass judgement over something you haven't heard both sides from, then why the hell are you trying to flame me the whole time? The other crock is irrelevant, just answer that question.

As for me being a hypocrite: How? I am not "backstabbing" someone, nor "talking about someone behind their back". I have given my side of this story.

Heck, what would you consider an illegal siteban anyways? What if I threatened to punch someone in the face IRL? Would that be a good reason to siteban me, despite the fact I said that 9 months prior to my siteban and that I long since made up with that person? Because THAT was the true reason of my siteban, given to me in an email by Kevin London, one of the higher level imms. Note tho, that I don't accuse him of anything, because I don't know the guy well enough to pass any judgement.
Old 05-04-2002, 08:43 PM   #57
Dulan

Who said I was passing judgement? I'm saying you are/were a spammer that has yet to apologize for it that I have seen, and see my next point.

Yes, you are. You are insulting them, and basically set this entire thread up as a bash on them. They are not here to defend themselves. You are talking behind their back. You criticize other people. Then you accuse me of being a hypocrite. I would not have brought this up if you had not accused me of it when yourself are far from innocent.

Nothing is an illegal siteban. If you pay for a MUD out of your own pocket, or put in hours and hours of work - for free, without compensation - I see no reason why someone should be able to insult or criticize you as you did on your own MUD. No one. You are a guest to their MUD, Ingham. It is their choice of how to punish you, when to punish you, and how to punish you. Hell, if they punish you. Anything they choose to give you is their right. They pay for it. They put their work in. You play on their hard work, and have fun with their hard work.

-D
Old 05-04-2002, 08:54 PM   #58
Seth

Allow me to refer back to you passing judgement:

And I am not setting up this thread to bash them. Take a look at who started this thread, Einstein. Look. See. Weep. And finally, get lost along the way, thank you. And I think the referral I just posted is a nice way to point out you are quite the hypocrite indeed, claiming that passing judgement before hearing both sides isn't a good thing yet still doing so yourself.

As for the siteban bit, I though YOU were so sure about RoD never sitebanning anyone for a wrong reason? I mean, YOU said heads would roll if that would happen, but now you suddenly say this... I mean, really, you ought to stop contradicting yourself if you want ANY chance in ANY argument, because right now it's getting pathetic, with you ever repeating the same warped crock over and over...

I grow tired of this. Literally... Need sleeeep before my posts start to lose coherency like Dulan's. So Dulan, this gives you a few hours to think up of some original arguement and to write a decent post. Good luck, you'll need it because you are boring me.
Old 05-04-2002, 08:57 PM   #59
Dulan

Ingham,

#1: Heads would roll if it was a siteban without reason
#2: If you own a MUD, there can be no wrong reason to ban. It is your MUD. The only thing that can be considered 'wrong' is by your superiors or your own sense of ethics. If Moonbeam and co banned you for a wrong reason or no reason, heads would have rolled. But, evidently, Moonbeam et all's superiors thought it was a good reason to ban.

Personally, if this were my MUD, and you pulled this crap, I'd harass Syn for your IP, and go after your ISP account or some other bullcrap.

-D
Old 05-04-2002, 09:03 PM   #60
Mia

Mia is on a distinguished road
Good to know I'll keep that in mind...so let me ask...does it make you feel good to tear other people down?
Mia is offline   Reply With Quote

this one's about leaving muds - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Strange Phenomenon About Leaving A Mud Fifi Tavern of the Blue Hand 14 05-18-2006 08:23 PM
I am leaving these boards... Molly Tavern of the Blue Hand 52 06-04-2005 07:59 PM
Any Muds? Asalyt Advertising for Players 6 03-10-2004 09:10 PM
RP Muds.....again Realedazed Advertising for Players 3 08-14-2003 10:43 AM
D&D Muds Muerte Advertising for Staff 2 06-26-2002 02:25 PM