|08-28-2002, 04:49 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2002
You are new to mudding.
You like text based adventure games, but find it hard to know your way around? Just want to type 'n' and see your obvious exits automatically on a map?
Try Frontier Mud Mapper! A MUD client designed SPECIFICALLY for Frontier...
Frontier is a medieval based LP that offers:
* an original town layout with over 6500 rooms
* three (3) full-fledged guilds
* eight (8) custom built races
* an established set of twenty-four (24) quests
* limited player-killing for those that desire it
* friendly, helpful staff
* open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Installing the Frontier Mud Mapper gets you onto Frontier right away.
The Mapper lets you:
* map your way around as soon as you create your character
* Direction Icons on a huge grid show your room's exits
* Identify important rooms with Legend icons (church, shop, etc)
* save multiple maps for different areas
* Link maps together just by walking into rooms
* Stackable commands
* Unlimited aliases
* Assignable Hot Buttons for quick-click commands
The only cost to you is your time!
Our sole motive is to see more of you on Frontier. No gimmicks. Just great mudding fun.
|Frontier makes it easy for Newbies - Similar Threads|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What makes a "good" PK MU* ?||Earthmother||Newbie Help||11||05-31-2005 04:04 PM|
|Artifice: Building Made Easy||Mellie||Advertising for Staff||0||02-06-2005 12:53 PM|
|Easy RP enhancer||the_logos||Advanced MUD Concepts||2||09-03-2003 10:52 PM|
|Looking for easy to learn fun mud||Nate112233||Advertising for Players||6||02-02-2003 02:11 PM|
|How many makes a crowd?||Brody||Roleplaying and Storytelling||15||06-18-2002 09:11 PM|