Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 05-31-2006, 06:48 PM   #1
eeizbee

eeizbee is on a distinguished road
hey guys.

i have to say i play on the most underrated mud out there, and its a shame because the builders/coders have worked REALLY hard to balance out classes and systems in ways alot of other muds dont go into depth with, listen to this. Distorted Illusions has many different classes, races (the races bye the way evolve at a random time after lvl 50 if you choose to evolve) and 3 tiers of classes that basically branch out like a tree after your first reroll. theres 101 level in every tier but the game doesnt really start until you are a Legend. i know upto here it sounds very basic right? wrong. their fighting, equipment, questing. and focus are totally unique. fighting stances that make your attacking mode more aggresive quick or defensive, also once your base stances are fully leveled you have the option of combining the stances for a quick defensive stance or a strong aggresive stance. there are many possibilities and this is just one small mention of this muds Genius. the original code that this mud was created from was up and running for almost 15 years with a solid playerbase but it died out a few years ago only to be revived at distorted illusions. and tweaked beautifully by the new coders and builders. unfortunatly there is a waning player base.. sometimes only 2 people on and its quite sad because this mud really has had alot of work put into it, and i know if people were to try it they would not look back. it is truly incredable to play. give it a shot. you guys have no clue what you're missing out on

distorted-illusions.no-ip.org : 6069
eeizbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 12:33 AM   #2
GuruPlayer

GuruPlayer is on a distinguished road
I'd try your mud, but it it's not operating at the domain address you've given...
GuruPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 04:35 PM   #3
eeizbee

eeizbee is on a distinguished road
haha it would go down right when i post a forum about it :)

try back some time... i will probly post on here when it comes back up im serious about it being really sweet tho
eeizbee is offline   Reply With Quote

please read - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please don't read me about Realms of Discordia :P Aidan_RoD Advertising for Players 0 12-18-2006 09:58 AM
The funniest log you will EVER read... Terloch Tavern of the Blue Hand 9 07-25-2004 01:37 PM
Important Notice - Please Read Synozeer MUD Announcements 0 09-22-2002 01:14 AM
please read, looking for feedback ReTak Advertising for Players 6 06-04-2002 03:34 AM