Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 06-08-2015, 04:12 PM   #1
englishlad

englishlad is on a distinguished road
Empire Mud 2.0 in Open Beta

Hey everybody, development on EmpireMUD 2.0 is continuing steadily in our first month of beta. What are some of the things that have changed in our first month?

By popular demand, we've set up forums for our players at .

Our full changelogs can be viewed at but be warned, there's quite a few!

Happy we've made some changes but don't know what EmpireMUD 2.0 is? Our game is an improvement on a codebase that the MUD community has been familiar with for some time initially created by Paul Clarke in the year 2000. While it never saw much success, the codebase gained a cult following for its unique features. Fortunately, Paul returned in 2013 to completely redesign much of the MUD while keeping many of the features that brought in the original's fanbase. Some of the features include:
If you'd like to check us out and see what else we have in store for you, please visit our website at or connect directly to our game at empiremud.net port 4000. Thanks!

This is a repost from

while I'm not a staff member of this MUD, I am loving the hell out of it as a player - and got the Admins permission before posting this.

While this is originally Circle derived, its probably the most innovative engine / code base I've seen in 15 years of mudding - and I heartily recommend people try it out!
englishlad is offline   Reply With Quote