Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 01-18-2011, 04:24 AM   #1
Grube

Home MUD: gh.mudhosting.net:8200
Grube is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Grube Send a message via Yahoo to Grube
Cool Star Wars: Galactic Horizon

SW:GH is in need of builders to help me enrich our already HUGE environment. Thanks to builders such as Aramis and Russman, we have plenty of planets to expand on, and thanks to coders such as Sil, Sorressean and Kesimir we have the tools to give our players the greatest Star Wars experience of their lives!

Builders, Coders and Admin can all have a mortal character, multiple in the case of RP Admins. While these Staff member's PC's cannot lead guilds, they can be Jedi and other influential players in the galaxy. obviously, building your own mortal is strictly against the rules.

We will be opening for Beta this weekend, and encourage potential Admins to log on bettween now and then, or after, and check the MUD out. It will be changing as much as my deployment to Afghanistan will let it, and I am looking forward to welcoming my next generation of staff, and possibly even some old members.

For information, or to become staff, feel free to use one of the following methods of communication. I hope to see you o nthe Galactic Horizon!

Grube, Owner
AIM: stephengrubbs
YIM: stephengrubbs
Email:
MUD: horizonmud.net:8200

The last three are the best way to communicate with me. Feel free to check the site out regardless!

Last edited by Grube : 01-18-2011 at 04:35 AM.
Grube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
Grube

Re: Star Wars: Galactic Horizon

We now have some highly skilled builders, and welcoming more. However, we still need a good coder who is looking for an active MUD that isn't going anywhere. Our code is C/C++ and has been modified a bit, but we need a steady, active coder who doesn't want to tackle a solo project and likes working as a team with the building staff and, of course, Owner
Old 02-08-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
Grube

Re: Star Wars: Galactic Horizon

An Update:

Galactic Horizon now has a team of steady coders helping us improve the gaming standard of our realm. Now what we are looking for are some Star Wars enthusiast who want to help us build the galaxy! We are willing to help train builders and have a couple of sandbox areas to allow Apprentice Builders to learn at their own pace.

We have a lot of new features for builders to bring about their visions, including a custom quest ifcheck system for writing quests as detailed as the builder wants, New ifchecks for force/professions and many others, plus more to come. Our builders range from experts to novice and all are eager to help and expand our Horizon.

If you are interested, pay us a visit in game, on our forum or feel free to email me!

MUD: horizonmud.net:8200
WEB: horizonmud.net
EMAIL: