Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 06-25-2008, 11:21 AM   #1
Andrew

Home MUD: www.divineright.org:6565
Home MUD: aethar.divineright.org:6565
Andrew is on a distinguished road
Aethar! - Looking for Additional P-base

Aethar is a great game, blah, blah, blah. I'm not going to blow a bunch of smoke just to recruite people heh =p. People have their own personal critics that make a game great. Aethar has a lot of things to offer, I've been playing Aethar for the better part of 3 years and it is a amazing MUD in my thoughts. Some of the things it has to offer are the following.

-Friendly and "Buddy Buddy" Immortals (Gods, higher ups, etc...)
~Their is at least three immortals online daily at any given time, they work constently to tweak the game to better suit the needs of the player, making it a more lively and more interesting place to play.

-Constent ways to improve yourself!
~Once you get all the elite equipment on other muds you are practically finished right? Well not on Aethar, even after you get your "elite" equipment you can constently upgrade your character with a complex emporium system and forgeable equipment!

-Quests! Quests! Quests!
~Like all good MUDS we have amazing quests, we have at the least a quest a day, whether it be the Cache(A tracking type quest), An Invasion of Shadows(A more mkill based quest), or some crazy concotion made up by our Immortal Questing Staff =]!

-Newbie Friendly players
~I myself being one of them we have a complex GoG group who are always looking to lend a hand and some advice to players, helping them level and equiping them from top to bottom .

-Easy Avataring Sytem!
~Unlike other MUDS where leveling is a drag and can take days, and seems to be all the MUD focuses on. Aethar has a very easy leveling system which can take anywhere from 3-8hrs to tripple avatar a character! (We have a multi-class remorting system).

-------

There are several more things that I enjoy about this MUD, but I believe you should check it out yourself =]. Now as I said we are a little Low on Pbase so that might be a turn off but right now the pbase we have is on nearly 24/7 and willing to help anyone . So come on in and plop down ^_^!

Andrew

- click play now

Last edited by Andrew : 06-25-2008 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Forgot website lol
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:00 PM   #2
Andrew

Home MUD: www.divineright.org:6565
Home MUD: aethar.divineright.org:6565
Andrew is on a distinguished road
Re: Aethar! - Looking for Additional P-base

I've spoken with some of the immortal staff, and as a promotional offer they are going to offer anywhere between 10-50 valor (glory) to any player who stays a certain amount of time. Valor can be used to upgrade your character in numerous ways and buy stuff that normally isn't purchaseable =]!
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote