Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 04-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #1
Nupraptor

Nupraptor is on a distinguished road
A New Age in Lost Prophecy

The Realms of Lost Prophecy is a SMAUG-based mud which has been heavily modified during the many years it has beenonline. During the past years, it flourished with countless players and many organisations, some of them even addedtheir own personal touch to the game, and the Realm grew. Recently, the Realms of Lost Prophecy came across an agechange as the deities decided that the Realm needed improvement, and now, after an age of Darkness and Turmoil, aNew Age has started and new adventurers are needed to fill the many available positions. So come one, come all, the invitation stands for the small and the tall!!

Lost Prophecy is a huge mud, over time, countless areas have been added to an already big world.
Tons of quests are available for all character levels.
Over 15 classes and races are available for you to choose from! Each class having 50+ skills/spells
Each Character can level to a maximum of level 50, in four different classes bringing an uniqueness to
each and every characters!

Lost Prophecy is currently recruiting!! Adventurers of all races and classes are needed to fill vacant positions in many guilds,clans,orders and organisations!

lpmud.genesismuds.com 6010
Nupraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
Nupraptor

Nupraptor is on a distinguished road
Re: A New Age in Lost Prophecy

Hey just to let ya know heres a few more things this mud has to offer.
-Numerical RIS.
-Restricted PKill.
-Restricted multiplaying.
-Extended class/race selection.
-Multiclassing (3 classes off the base class, base class still has unique skills and spells that remorts do not.)
-Quest system.
-Newbie Friendly.
-Great Coder who is open to and welcomes idea's.
-Room for new Clans, Orders and other organizations.

So stop by and check it out. If you need any help myself and others would be glad to help you get started in the world of Lost Prophecy.

Also for those who are interested. I have 2 alt's that i am willing to give someone so they can test and learn the mud.These char's are pkillers and If you are interested email me a brief desc of yourself at or log on and Ask for Nupraptor.
Nupraptor is offline   Reply With Quote