Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 01-09-2005, 07:36 PM   #1
Thlundar

Thlundar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Thlundar Send a message via Yahoo to Thlundar
Hi guys,

Infinite Fear has been around for a couple of years, but has hit a hard slump during the time I was finishing up my degree. Now my degree is over and I'm looking to totally revitalise this MUD. I have been working extensively over the past couple of weeks to get things back up to par, and with new features planned and a fairly clean slate I hope you can come and experience a MUD where good, balanced gameplay and fun is emphasised more than roleplaying.

Experience fine tuned pk on the overland-view continent or in the normal game itself. Experience crafted mobkilling. Experience a huge 9000 room world, with a wealth of things to do and collect.

I am intending to place a commercial advertising campaign in place very soon to hopefully bring a flood of new players into the mix. Be there before it happens and secure a slight leg-up.

Thanks for reading and I sincerely hope to see you there soon.
Thlundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 02:29 AM   #2
Thlundar

Thlundar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Thlundar Send a message via Yahoo to Thlundar
Oh yeah, I thought people might like to know that all players will receive a basic avatar set of equipment to get them started when they reach avatar. They will also be able to earn 50 glory each time they persuade a friend to play (and keep playing for longer than a few hours).
Thlundar is offline   Reply With Quote

Infinite Fear needs YOU! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pkillers! Come to Infinite Fear! Thlundar Advertising for Players 0 02-07-2005 11:36 PM
Infinite Fear wants YOU! Thlundar Advertising for Staff 1 01-12-2005 07:14 AM
Fear of losing mud friends... Enola_Phoenix Tavern of the Blue Hand 3 09-25-2004 07:12 AM
Making your MUD less prone to infinite looping erdos MUD Coding 8 01-19-2004 07:01 AM