Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 02-12-2004, 02:30 PM   #1
The Vorpal Tribble

The Vorpal Tribble is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Vorpal Tribble
Unhappy

Hi all, for the last year or so an idea has been rolling around in my head for a small online company that is focused on fantasy fans. I'm not sure how popular it would be however, so leaving a poll on various places to get a feel for it. most of these poke fun at the cliches of fantasy.

Some examples:

We have elves of every single thinkable variation and sometimes it just gets rediculous. I mean, we have light elves, dark elves, moon elves, star elves, deep elves, forest elves, aquatic elves, FLYING elves... so with all these elves everywhere we should easily be able to solve world hunger...

Front of shirt: Text in elven
Back of shirt: (translated) Elf, The Other White Meat with a picture of a broken bow.

~~
Political?

'Don't blame me, I voted for Sauron!'

~~~
One of those old campaigners that now have a family?

'I'm the proud parent of an Archmage.'

~~

For the tavern visiters

'Got Ale?' with a pic of a warrior with a beer moustache.

~~

Those are just a few of the selection I've been thinking up. If you have any more suggestions please post. Thanks for your time.
The Vorpal Tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 10:00 AM   #2
Burr

Burr is on a distinguished road
What with cafepress and other such companies offering such easy manufacture of t-shirts and whatnot, a lot of website communities now have "stores" of that sort. I question whether a generic "Fantasy" store would serve a small enough niche to effectively deal with such an environment. It might be better to focus your marketing even more, possibly on the mudding community or maybe only the mud on which you are most active.

I do like your t-shirt ideas, though.
Burr is offline   Reply With Quote

Fantasy Parody Apparel - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking Fantasy MUD Danlor Advertising for Players 4 03-18-2005 06:23 PM
Are you looking for a fantasy mud like no other? Keljorian Advertising for Staff 0 10-17-2003 04:11 PM
Original Fantasy RP/PVP Racewar MUD! Hephos Advertising for Players 6 10-02-2003 01:39 PM
Fantasy Bumperstickers The Vorpal Tribble MUD Humor 27 08-27-2003 06:20 AM
Dynasty: Realistic me-val MUD with some fantasy Taniquetil Advertising for Staff 0 12-30-2002 04:37 AM