Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 03-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
Rylan

Rylan is on a distinguished road
Archons of Avenshar

I'm here to tell you about Avenshar!

**A fairly new game. It is a graphical MUD with many clickable options and a great side map for easy navigation!**
**Small but loyal playerbase. Easy to find friends or allies or make enemies if you so wish...**
**Addictive game play!**
**Very helpful players and staff! Friendly and fun staff! Darsh implements world wide events on occasion and even joins in on the fun and roleplay **
**New ideas and content are implemented often. As far as I know most of the player ideas are implemented into the game also! So if you have a great idea it is likely you will be seeing it in game if Darsh likes the idea also. I've seen at least one or two of my ideas already! Great right?**

Also the world is very well based around an RP environment. With more people we could start our own little world! So please drop by and give it a chance, help it grow! Trust me you'll be as addicted as I am within the hour of starting.

Only playable through the client on that site. But it is a GREAT client.
Rylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
Saire

Saire is on a distinguished road
Re: Archons of Avenshar

I took a gander at it. It is quite a nice little game. The client is very clean and nice to look at. The colors are neutral... which I personally prefer rather than glaring ones. The font is easy to read.. the combat is fun. I am quite sure that this game will be gaining some players once it is devolped a bit more. But while you're waiting, might as well run around and kill things!

*stab stab!*
Saire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #3
Rylan

Rylan is on a distinguished road

Yeah! this game is going to take off soon I have faith!

Darsh works fast so I'm sure there will be lots to do soon too
Rylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:18 PM   #4
ArchPrime

Home MUD: Archons of Avenshar
ArchPrime is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the props, Rylan.

Echoing some of what you already mentioned:
Player submitted ideas are reviewed on a continual basis and are often implemented. Player submissions in terms of ideas, bugs, typos and other feedback are absolutely vital to the continued betterment of AoA.

In terms of the MUD 'world' -- we are very new. As a matter of fact, Archons of Avenshar had its one year birthday in February. ;-) I hope to brag that one day we've hit 5 years of age, then 10... and so on!

Our small player-base is definitely dedicated. I am sure they ( as would I ) love to see more folks call AoA their new home.

Thanks Again!
ArchPrime is offline   Reply With Quote