Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 05-27-2005, 11:49 PM   #1
Akraasiel

Akraasiel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Akraasiel Send a message via MSN to Akraasiel Send a message via Yahoo to Akraasiel
Im looking for a good PK mud, where player skill dictates power, versus how much money they are willing to throw. However, if said mud does provide benefits (minor) for paying customers, I can go for that too. Mainly just seeking something other than an IRE game.

Features sought:

In depth roleplay basis for conflict
An advanced and complex player combat system
A clean and pleasant appearance
Near open ended development possibilities for dedicated players
Skills that are both interesting, and avoid common mud cliches

If your mud fits these criteria, by all means let me know. (And Ill be sure to pass the word along if it proves to be the thing for me, heh)
Akraasiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 04:23 AM   #2
Shao_Long

Shao_Long is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shao_Long Send a message via MSN to Shao_Long
Abandoned Realms might be something you'd like.

It is more centered around pk, not rp, but rp is required. Classes and races are very well balanced and very interesting; there are many different ways to pk, stealth, magic, thievery, plain brawling.
The world is rather big, and there are many rare and not so rare items, also several cabals for those who raise beyond 'usual' skill, each with their themes and rules.

I didn't like the colors of Abandoned Realms - or more like, lack of thereof - but it's something one can get used to, or fix with highlights in the client. Aside from that, this MUD is probably best rp/pk MUD I've ever encountered.
Shao_Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 12:10 PM   #3
Amaranthe

Amaranthe is on a distinguished road
I highly recommend trying out Carrion Fields. We have over a decade of history, an all-original environment, emphasis on a balance of challenging PK and immersive RP, and we're completely free to all our players to keep conflict fair and balanced, and to assure any aesthetic rewards are earned through excellent roleplay.

For more information, check out our web site:

I will warn you, our MUD is a challenging one - it takes time and effort to really excel, but the reward of well-earned success is well worth it!
Amaranthe is offline   Reply With Quote

Seeking a good PK mud - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
good RP MUD nomiko Roleplaying and Storytelling 28 01-17-2010 03:11 PM
Looking for a good PK-based MUD Gorgulu Advertising for Players 6 10-12-2007 11:15 AM
Know of a good mud? ReadOrDie Tavern of the Blue Hand 1 02-26-2006 01:20 PM
Looking for a good MUD Asalyt Advertising for Players 5 07-29-2003 12:55 PM
Its good to be good or.. Shao_Long Tavern of the Blue Hand 11 05-28-2002 04:47 AM