Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 11-11-2004, 09:53 PM   #1
Kariyana

Kariyana is on a distinguished road
Greetings,

As a MUD that's small in stature but gargantuan in promise, we are striving to commit to creating a gaming experience unlike any other. Therefore, we require only the best builders that SMAUG can offer. We are still in a rebuilding phase, so player testing and intense building/coding are our top priorities now and in the future.

We seek persons with vast building experience on widely-known MUDs. We seek individuals who can be creative beyond their wildest imaginations and become part of our tight-knit family. Those with experience can apply either online on the MUD or email me at with a resume stating the following:

1) experience on MUDs, whether it be as an administrator or a mortal.

2) years total spent on each MUD, the MUD name and the codebase.

3) any problems you had with any MUD, whether they were of your fault or not (we want to ensure who we hire is who we hire - no offense).

4) what your goal is in being a builder and what you hope to bring to the MUD.

Please realize that our MUD is small, staff-wise, and at times there may not be anyone on who can help. Thus, we suggest email as the initial contact method. This to help deter people from thinking there's no other avenue to reach us. Hopefully with the hiring of new builders, we will eliminate that aspect and make things constantly productive.

Oh, as a requirement of being hired, I ask that all applicants submit an area example with their resume. I will double-check the area for authenticity. After examination of all the material submitted, I will contact you at the email address given to set up an on-MUD interview.

I hope to hear from promising candidates in the immediate future and do hope you come join us at Lucienst. Check out lucienst.merseine.nu for more information on what we are all about.
Kariyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 09:54 PM   #2
Kariyana

Kariyana is on a distinguished road
Oh, I almost forgot. My SN has changed to Morgianya, so if you can't find Kariyana, look for Morgianya...that's me.
Kariyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 03:48 PM   #3
Retak101

Retak101 is on a distinguished road
another way to get in touch with us is through Private Mesage (PM) on the Lucienst Forum.
Retak101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 10:10 PM   #4
Morgianya Corleone-Tre'Mare

Morgianya Corleone-Tre'Mare is on a distinguished road
I'd like to, once again, welcome all of those who are looking for a new place to call home and suggest that you check out our MUD, the Realm of Lucienst. You can find us at the above information, including the link in the last post, or email me at if you'd like to inquire personally about the building process that we have at our MUD.
Morgianya Corleone-Tre'Mare is offline   Reply With Quote

The realm of Lucienst : Builders Wanted - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking Builders for Death's Realm kingarthyr Advertising for Staff 2 01-17-2007 01:49 AM
Realm of the Magi: Seeking LPC Builders rotm_adm Advertising for Staff 0 07-27-2005 06:57 PM
Coders/Head Builders/Builders/Idea Makers Wanted xunil Advertising for Staff 0 05-23-2005 05:29 PM
Realm of the Magi: Seeking World Builders rotm_adm Advertising for Staff 0 12-15-2004 05:05 PM
Lucienst looking for Builders and Testers Retak101 Advertising for Staff 1 09-06-2004 01:45 PM