Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 10-18-2003, 10:00 PM   #1
Delaris

Delaris is on a distinguished road
Hey. I am looking for an adult oriented mud. Something with good roleplay, quite a few people, and well...sex! Let me know if you know of any.
Delaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 12:19 AM   #2
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Sure, Armageddon mud.
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 06:29 AM   #3
Molly

Home MUD: 4 Dimensions
Molly will become famous soon enoughMolly will become famous soon enough
*ROFL*
In 4D we have something for most tastes.
Among other things a Clan, called The Saints, and run by a bunch of dominant females. Male players are only allowed in the Clan as either Slaves or Bodyguards.
And the Mistresses are picked up by muscular slaves on Harley Davidsson bikes, when they wish to withdraw to their Headquarters.

It was created as a joke several years ago, but the Mistresses are still around, enslaving male players and throwing them into the Pleasure Pit...
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 10:45 AM   #4
Fifi

Fifi is on a distinguished road
Armageddon is definitely aimed toward the mature, not old but mature player. And they do have the best roleplay going anywhere. And some players do engage in mudsex, I suppose. But I thought it important to clarify that mudsex is not the point on Armageddon.
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 12:59 PM   #5
Delerak

Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
It is for some people, fifi. Whether I know that for a fact or not is irrelevent, I know people who play the mud just to mudsex.

-Delerak
Old 10-19-2003, 01:05 PM   #6
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Oh give me a break, Delarak. A lot of people play a lot of muds for the mudsex. That isn't specific to Armageddon, and you know full well that it isn't the function of Armageddon.

The originator of this thread is looking for a mud that is designed specifically to cater to adult sexual themes. Armageddon is not one of them. There are games that -are- designed for that purpose. Armageddon -allows- it. That is all.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 01:16 PM   #7
Molly

Home MUD: 4 Dimensions
Molly will become famous soon enoughMolly will become famous soon enough
Actually there once existed a Mu* called KhaosMuck, which had as its main purpose to cater for mudsex.

I hear it had to close down, because it became a hunting ground for pedophiles.

A thing to consider, because it's virtually impossible to determine the age of your players with any degree of certainty, however much you 'd want to.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 01:17 PM   #8
Fifi

Fifi is on a distinguished road
On the otherhand, I would never want to run off a prospective player.

Delaris: Come for the mudsex, stay for the plotlines.
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 02:00 PM   #9
Delerak

Aye, go go, run away now little leprechauns! Heh
Old 10-19-2003, 03:02 PM   #10
crymerci

crymerci is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to crymerci Send a message via Yahoo to crymerci
A friend of mine mentioned this MUSH to me awhile back, and while I haven't checked it out, I hear it has a decent-sized population. It's themed more toward BDSM (whips & chains) than just sex in general, but you might find it interesting: .
crymerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 01:15 AM   #11
Enzo

Enzo is on a distinguished road
I had no idea they had those type of MUDs out there. THen again, I don't know about any muds really outside of my own.
Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 03:24 PM   #12
Delaris

Delaris is on a distinguished road
Thank you all for your posts.

I know that there are mushes out there for adult oriented things. I am looking for a mud though. Mushes are too...Different? I am hooked on the mud interface and such. Oh well!
Delaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 06:41 PM   #13
macdaddy7

macdaddy7 is on a distinguished road
I would try to going to and doing a search on adult or an advanced search searching for adult oriented. Hope that helps.
macdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 09:06 PM   #14
Thain

Thain is on a distinguished road
If it hasn't been mentioned already, Akashat (don't know the details) received fame for being a sex mud which had some pretty serious roleplay to boot.

A google search for that name will probably yield results.

Thain.
Thain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 09:36 PM   #15
Estarra

Home MUD: Lusternia
Estarra is on a distinguished road
Though I don't know much about the adult MUDs, I've certainly heard a lot about Lambda Moo which seems to be the mother of adult MOOs (Lambda.moo.mud.org 8888). Anyway, you can search for adult-oriented MUDs on the (the key word "sex" and "sexual" seems to come up with a more manageable listing).
Estarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 05:34 AM   #16
Andris

Andris is on a distinguished road
is an adult themed role-playing MUD, specializing in BDSM and other *kinky* role-playing stereotypes.
Non-BDSM role-play is welcome here, though the theme of the MUD as it is, it is deemed that no underage players should make an application.
The role-play here is of a generally high standard, and the emote system is more than adequate to provide players with enough flexibility to emote whatever actions they wish.

The players are separated into three categories - slaves, masters/mistresses, and free citizens. Slaves of course are the lowest in the 'social system' that makes up Ring of Power, though that does mean they cannot have their fun. Masters and Mistresses sit at the top of the tree, having access to many commands so they can manipulate their slaves in whatever way they wish, while free citizens are somewhere around the middle.

The staff here are very friendly, often participating in role-play, and helping new players as they learn the commands the game has to offer.

For more information, see , clicking on 'Join' if you'd like to make a player right away. Please be aware that it may take a few hours for your character to be accepted, but it is well worth the wait.
Andris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 10:44 AM   #17
erdos

Mudsex: where mid-teenage boys and 40 year old men (often truck drivers) emote sex with eachother. The 40 year old always plays a dazzlingly beautiful young Elfmaid, and the teen usually assumes that this is how their partner is in real life too.

The above mentioned sexy Elfmaids often go by what I call "mudsex statnames". The most obvious examples: tatyana, tatiana, tatyanna, etc. This is the most powerful mudsex statname strain, and very common. Just earlier today I encountered a new and clever mudsex statname, "Kissera". Another common and powerful strain is the set of kittany/kattiny variations.

Note: there are rare, isolated reports of RL females engaging in mudsex. typically the female involved is extremely old and/or ugly and/or crazy.
Old 11-01-2003, 06:51 PM   #18
Delerak

lol, that was a funny post by erdos. Probably because it's true.
Old 11-01-2003, 07:04 PM   #19
John

John is on a distinguished road
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #20
MudMann

Home MUD: Primordiax
Home MUD: Threshold
MudMann will become famous soon enough
Re: Looking for a Sexy Mud

I think you will find mudsex in most RP (intense) environments, particularly those that prefer an adult playerbase. However to go off at a slight tangent, the funniest incident of virtul sex I came across was in WoW in darnassus (elven tree city for those not in the know). I was vendoring some cloth for reputation, and I dont think the people who were hidden in the bushes outback realised that /me emotes have quite a massive radius to pick things up and they were broadcasting to most of the crafters NE of the city.

Judging by the terrible emotes, and the immaturity of the tone, I suspect the young players would get quite a shock in real life if you rammed 'that' in 'there' with that much power after just a /kiss with no lubrication.

However they did get quite a round of applause from the 100 or so people who ended up listening in the tailors shop after they 'finished'.

I suspect there was some pocket money spent on a rename after that incident
MudMann is offline   Reply With Quote

Looking for a Sexy Mud - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Play Age of Reptiles- it's sexy! Kenjar Advertising for Players 13 06-21-2004 05:54 PM