Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 07-19-2008, 06:58 AM   #1
tavarilyn

Home MUD: Beleriand MUSH
tavarilyn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tavarilyn
Looking for RP? Like Tolkien? Try a MUSH!

From the high and the beautiful to darkness and ruin... Beleriand.

A land fraught with danger, woven together by the Music of Eru at Creation, entrusted to the hands of elves and men and dwarves, yet plagued by orcs and creatures most foul. In this land of possibilities, a world unto itself, you are invited to join the War. Will you choose the fledgling race of Men, so new to the fight yet ready for the task? Does the ageless wisdom and grace of the Elven kind catch your eye? Perhaps the sturdy resourcefulness of the Dwarves is more to your liking? Or perhaps your heart longs for the darker deeds of Angband's loyal minions: the Orcs, the Balrogs, the Werewolves and Dragons?

It is time to choose! Join Beleriand MUSH today!

Come explore the world of 2800 beautifully-described rooms and the accuracy with which Tolkien's world has been realized. Experience the full-featured combat system, diverse weather code, languages and mail system! The players and staff of Beleriand are very friendly and knowledgeable, the helpful environment augmented by a wealth of in-game information sources and easy-to-use code.

We're currently looking for new players to carry our 13-year legacy... will that be YOU?

Webpage:
Connect: middleearth.net 4739

Questions? Come join us! Or, send a message to me, Tavarilyn.
Thanks for viewing! Happy MU*ing!
tavarilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #2
tavarilyn

Re: Looking for RP? Like Tolkien? Try a MUSH!

In addition to my advert post, I wanted to say that if there are players willing/wanting to know more, you're welcome to post here and I will answer any and all questions to the best of my ability. Frankly, I realize that MUSH players are a small fraction of the people that read these forums, so they are unknown territory for most. If you have any interest at all, please reply. Even if it's just a minor interest that made you read my post. ;}

Sincerely,
Tavarilyn of Beleriand MUSH
Old 08-12-2008, 11:02 PM   #3
tavarilyn

Re: Looking for RP? Like Tolkien? Try a MUSH!

BUMP!

We've had a few new players come along after reading this ad. To them... THANK YOU!!!!! We exist based on interested players willing to take a chance.

That said, even if you are a MUDer, MOOer, MUCKer, etc... come down, take a look. It'll take a few minutes of your time. We're a low-pressure, friendly place with a familial atmosphere. Also, if you're still unsure and have questions, feel free to post.

So... what're you waiting for? Come join us!

Sincerely,
Tavarilyn @ Beleriand