Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 07-02-2002, 11:39 PM   #1
dday

dday is on a distinguished road
If you are looking for something new, then I've the place to check out!
It's called Psychomud2 and is probably the best new mud I've played in a long time.
The address is:

150.192.28.189:4000

The areas are easy to get to, and the mud is easy to get the hang of.

The number of skills for each class are VERY numerous, you hardly ever will get bored, always casting a new and different spell.

There is a good stock of immortals there at almost all times of the day to help you if you need something.
Also, the immortals aren't on power trips, like some muds. There was a sub imp that was on a power trip, however, he was kicked off by the main IMP about 2 weeks ago, power trips are NOT tolerated, it's focused around the players and having fun!

You can cuss and swear and have a good time, it is accepted, as long as every word that comes out isn't foul, you'll be ok.

You may roleplay your character, or you can just play and have a good time, the choice is yours.

Corpse recoveries are easily obtained!!! Rock on!

The mud is not just standard swords and scorcery and not a specific timeline. But also incorporates the present and future.
You could find yourself fighting a dragon or Osama Bin Laden.
There are also alot of classes to choose from:
Mage, Cleric, Thief, Warrior, Vampire, Druid, Ranger, Augurer, Paladin, Monk, Android, Robot, Gangster, Wrestler and Necromancer.
Some are still under coding for the finishing touches those are: Android, gangster, necromancer, monk, robot and wrestler. Lots more to come also.
Lots of races to choose from:
Dragonkind, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, Pixie, Ogre, Orc, Troll, Centaur, Gith, Drow, Sea-Elf, Lizardman, Human, Half-Troll, Gnome, Half-Elf, Half-Ogre and Half-Orc

Also, its not impossible to gain high level and imm status in a short amount of time. So it's not overwhelming to start a out new. If you are hardcore playing, you will take around a month, relaxed playing will take around 2-3 months.

This mud is getting ready to come off of beta mode and is relatively unadvertised, so get in now before the mud has exploded like I know it will once it reaches full operation.
Don't get me wrong, the mud works now, and it is ALOT of fun to play as is and can only get better!!!

I am the Diety of the warriors guild, named Talon and will help you if I am online, but you will not lack for help at almost any time you log in, all the IMMS are willing to help.

DDAY
dday is offline   Reply With Quote