Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 02-13-2004, 04:42 PM   #1
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
Well many of you might recognize my name from all of my SIMud adverts. I toiled over that project for a year and it seemed as if things were doing wonderful and then all of a sudden things happen. Perhaps it was not meant to be. Anyway, I have realized from my endeavors that I would rather let someone else shoulder the heavy burden of running a Mu*. I do want to continue contributing to a project, however. The skills I posses encompass just about every area of Mu*ing other than programming. I can write documentation and mythos, I can build, I know just about every area of administration, etc. I also come with the added bonus of having a very detailed campaign setting already intact and ready to be used.

If the project I decide on is not in need of such a campaign, no worries. I plan to finish writing the story anyway with intentions to publish. Ok so now on to what I want out of a Mu*. I could care less if you have a player base or not. I know good and well that there are many projects out there with fabulous vision, who are still yet to reach that phase. What I want to see is *active staff*. A core group who work daily, and are all working towards the goal of an enriched experience. That is what I failed to produce with SIMud. The project should also *focus* on RP. If your Mu* is hack-n-slash or PK driven, please do not bother contacting me.

A few preferences (but negotiable) are:

1. Pure RP Mu*. Player controlled is even better. The more realistic the better.
2. Permadeath. This goes along with #1. I just think permadeath and aging makes the game more realistic and the quality of RP higher.
3. Classless/Leveless System. I guess all of these pretty much intermingle...this type of system promotes RP as well because it takes the focus off skills and experience.

I spend approximately 6 hours a day available to work on any project. Some days I am more afk than others (due to my RL job). My work ethic is professional and motivated, and a team that have the same concepts would be preferred. If you are interested in speaking with me please contact me via this thread. Thanks in advance.
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 03:55 PM   #2
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
Thanks to all who contacted me. I have accepted a position at Legends of Karinth.
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Experienced Admin and Former Mu* Owner - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TMS New Owner TMSOne TMS Announcements and Feedback 16 03-18-2007 12:45 PM
TMS has a new owner! imported_Synozeer TMS Announcements and Feedback 20 11-15-2006 02:43 PM
mud co-owner nezzi Advertising for Players 0 04-12-2003 01:53 AM
Experienced Admin/Builder Looking for New Project Azeroth Advertising for Staff 0 03-08-2003 12:34 PM
Experienced Admin/Builder Looking For a New Job! Azeroth Advertising for Staff 0 03-07-2003 02:42 PM