Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 05-05-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
-Vael-

Name: Alex
-Vael- is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to -Vael- Send a message via MSN to -Vael- Send a message via Skype™ to -Vael-
Post Arithia needs Staff!

Arithia wants YOU for a Staff position!

Hello fellow Mudders!
Arithia RPG is currently looking for:
Head Coder: Main implementor, developer and bugfixer. Good sense of humor, must be creative and must persevere to the realm of the imposible..

Builder(s): Creative, imaginative, intuitive. We need people that think out-of-the-box and that can analyse Arithia's theme to fit their building in the many-layered and complex universe. If you'd like to send some examples of your work, I.E descs and such, do so at .

Coder(s): In the likely case the head coder position is filled, we would still like a couple of coders to help the head coder in any of his duties, as well as to contribute with their own thoughts and ideas. The lack of coders

As of now, this is what we need the most. If you have an area of expertise not listed in this rather limited post, feel free to e-mail me at the adress above or at .

About the MUD:
Arithia is still in a very early Alpha stage, and as such we need our developing team to consist of highly dedicated, creative, motivated and above all, fun people.
It is mainly quite an original theme in which players will find themselves surrounded by a plethora of cultural clashes. Crafting, combat, politics, guilds, clans. An attempt at making a gameworld so rich, so deep and profound that players will have a hard time typing QUIT. Medevial traits entailing magical mythology.

On this note, I bid you my farewell!
-Vael- is offline   Reply With Quote