Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 08-05-2004, 01:26 AM   #21
Ntanel

Ntanel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Ntanel
Who really cares as long as this guy sends in money before the account is started, to keep it going and he follows hosting guidelines?
Ntanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 05:45 PM   #22
Cyrrhus

Cyrrhus is on a distinguished road
Hm. I am going to quite frank.

Let his nuts go

He got what he wanted. He searched for himself. This website is a resource for all things in the MUD World. His post was on the correct board. Quit trying to find new ways to nitpick and bother him. Drop it. He got what he wanted, and managed to make you look overcritical in process. The match is over.
Cyrrhus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 11:19 AM   #23
Enola_Phoenix

Enola_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
I dont think its the fact he got what he wanted, we could care less, we were also making our point, this is a discussion board you know, we were not critiziing him directly (ok well I was) but hey thats what I do. Fact is, if I want to criticize someone or (hold his nuts) as you put, thats my perrogative, and I will more than likely do it again with some other idiot who post a stuipd question (by the way when are you going to post one, I can tell your itching to ask a stupid question, I feel that I would get much satisfaction from ,holding your nuts)........

Enola
Enola_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 02:01 PM   #24
7roc7

7roc7 is on a distinguished road
Very mature of you to be calling me an idiot. I could say the same of you. I have been stating facts, you've been asking the nonsense questions. I was trying to be the adult and drop the subject. Maybe you have a little more growing up to do.
7roc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:17 PM   #25
Enola_Phoenix

Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
Me asking nonsense questions, I just read back through all of my post and couldn't find a nonsense question or a question really at all(other than one intended as a joke, and not as a question at all (being an ooc scenario)....so are you still stating facts, fact being that I asked a nonsense question, if so you're facts are a lil misconstrude.
Old 08-06-2004, 04:22 PM   #26
Enola_Phoenix

Also on another note, hes not advertising for staff, this post should have gone under administration forum, in none of his post did I see him ask for coders/builders or webmasters, maybe I'm wrong.
Old 08-06-2004, 06:02 PM   #27
Jaewyn

Jaewyn is on a distinguished road
I was spammed very heavily by my ISP via email, snail mail & phone. They were trying to sell other products and no matter how many times I asked them they wouldn't stop. I resorted to using Australia's new anti-spamming laws and they actually worked, the spam stopped and the company was fined.

I can understand 7roc7 not wanting to provide contact details, but if I owned a business I would be hesitant to deal with him because of it. But at the end of the day, the deal is between him and the mud hosting company, if he can find someone willing to do business with him under his terms then that's their choice.
Jaewyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 06:12 PM   #28
7roc7

""(by the way when are you going to post one, I can tell your itching to ask a stupid question, I feel that I would get much satisfaction from ,holding your nuts)........""

Theres another childish question.

And as for it being on the correct board. Ntanel seemed to agree that it was the right board seeing as how he didn't say anything about it.
Old 08-06-2004, 06:37 PM   #29
Enola_Phoenix

Very few times are things actually said about being on the wrong board (as from what I've seen) since no matter what board it goes on it brings hits to this site which I assure you no one will ever be complaining about.

and I loved your earlier post about "letting it go" you've done such a great job, the only reason I still post is sheer boredom of being at work...
Old 08-06-2004, 10:09 PM   #30
7roc7

When I'm directly attacked then I am going to post. But since no idiot remarks were being made from you, I decided to stop, until, to my amazement, you wrote another ridiculous post.
Old 08-08-2004, 10:53 PM   #31
Enola_Phoenix

lol, I'll the first to admit some of my responses were immature and idiotic, no denying that, a product of boredom, there was never anything against your personally, just even you admitted some of the requests you made were a little out there, and thats all I was quoting on and trying to add and aire of humor in there (I have dry humor I know, I apologize). I am very happy to hear that you did in fact find a mud hosting service to host your mud and wish you and your mud nothing but the bets in the future.

Ciao,
Enola

p.s. this included a dry apology for one of my post.
Old 08-21-2004, 01:01 AM   #32
GenmaC

GenmaC is on a distinguished road
This is incorrect. You did not notify me, at least as far as I can tell from my email.

Either way it's all water under the bridge, I just didn't hear from you and was a little confused, glad that you found hosting.
GenmaC is offline   Reply With Quote

In need of MUD Hosting - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free Hosting fatemud MUD Announcements 0 12-18-2006 01:49 AM
MU* Hosting Available Murpe MUD Announcements 0 09-12-2004 10:06 PM
MUD Hosting macdaddy7 MUD Administration 4 01-25-2004 07:25 AM
MUDDrake Hosting Rhuarc MUD Announcements 0 12-05-2003 09:20 PM
Hosting re'tak MUD and RPG Webmasters 0 04-28-2003 02:15 PM