Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 03-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
Leech

Name: John
Home MUD: The Inquisition: Legacy
Leech is on a distinguished road
Player/Builder looking for a horrific experience.

Hello;

I have tried my hand at building before, and while I may have only scratched the surface of building in OLC (I think a few derivatives as well, I cannot remember their names though), I thought I would offer that service along with my considerably less important presence in your mud. So, in short, I am looking for a MUD with a decisively horror-fueled theme. It must be RP enforced.

So, zombies, apocalypse survival (not HellMOO, god forbid), Lovecraft, ect and I'm your man. I can playertest it, simply play IN it, become a storyteller (once I'm comfortable there and you're comfortable with me) or become a builder (I am confident in my ability to write at least 'creepy' areas.) Considering that I am actively playing on another MUD at this time, coupled with school and whatever life I might have, I cannot gaurentee that I'll be on every day, but certainly every other day.

To get in contact with me, please contact me via email at my account

Or, as an alternative, my AIM is sethal1029.

Edit: I forgot something slightly important... I have about five years experience with MUDs, most of that time spent roleplaying.
Leech is offline   Reply With Quote