Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 10-08-2003, 08:48 PM   #1
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
I am looking for anyone who is extremely good at coding willing to help me with my mud which is far from completion, Darksun. It is obviously based after the popular forgotten realms setting Darksun, and is already hard-coded to have perm-death, sdescs, backgrounds, and a lot of other things, however it is missing huge key features that I want it to have. Such as psionic combat, and a very detailed psionic system, a better magic system, and better combat, and many more things. I am running SwordQuest on Linux, and can host it, but I can't get others to connect, so anyone who knows Linux is helpful too, e-mail if you want to help me with this very ambitious, but difficult project.

-Delerak (dlaufenburg@tampabay.rr.com)
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 07:39 PM   #2
Delerak

Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
I have the mud online finally. It is no where near ready for operation but I do have a solid frame for where I want to go with it. Here is the address and port for anyone wanting to look around for now, and this is going to be an RPI mud.

24.94.115.216 port 5500.

Coders are what I really need, mainly because I want this to be a very advanced mud, which is already is with a lot of the features I have it in so far, either way, thanks.

-Delerak
Old 10-13-2003, 08:35 PM   #3
Traithe

Name: Kite
Traithe is on a distinguished road
Hmm... never as easy as it looks, is it?
Traithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 10:21 PM   #4
Delerak

A lot easier then I thought it would be. Considering I know nothing of any coding language but am so far doing alright with it.

-Delerak

DarksunMUD looking for coders. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for coders Tjnet88 MUD Coding 8 02-25-2004 05:50 PM
Looking for Coders kelemvor Advertising for Staff 0 02-04-2004 01:05 AM
Looking for coders xVampLordx MUD Coding 3 09-11-2003 11:50 PM
ROM 2.4 RP Mud has 2 coders, looking for a third! Azeroth Advertising for Staff 0 02-28-2003 02:50 PM
Coders Welcome Keljorian Advertising for Staff 0 01-14-2003 11:31 PM