Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 01-14-2007, 01:47 AM   #1
kingarthyr

kingarthyr is on a distinguished road
Deaths Realm MUD is currently seeking dedicated builders interested in helping to create a vast world for players to come and enjoy their time in exploration, questing, and more. We are not yet open, and are working hard to complete a completely custom codebased called Nexus, while building the first of several worlds and planes to explore.

We offer a vast playground, dedicated admin with a great deal of knowledge of the worlds we're creating, training for those who need/want it, and much more! (we're also working on making building easier with more options).

MUD Specs:

5 Start Worlds + 2 Full Sets of Planes
32 Playable Classes, 4 Immortal Classes
23 Races
8 Spell Levels

Dedicated server
Quite a few innovative features (more being added)
Longevity (we aren't going anywhere, I've spent way too much time designing this place to shut it down)

What you should bring:

Yourself (please, anyone who is not willing to show up and build, don't apply. I have no problems if you need time off for emergencies, school, work, family, but if you're gonna show up, make a char, and flake off, or not show back up, don't apply)

Your sense of humor. We want our staff to have fun, not just with what you're doing, but I'd like a close knit group who enjoy interacting not only with our eventual playerbase, but with each other.)

Your willingness to learn, and be creative.
kingarthyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:58 AM   #2
Lanthum

Lanthum is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lanthum
Lanthum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 01:49 AM   #3
kingarthyr

kingarthyr is on a distinguished road
Oops, I forgot my email address doesn't automatically show up here.

I can be contacted at , or on AIM/Yahoo as kingarthyr, and MSN/Windows Msgrs as . The website for Death's Realm is still under construction, so there is none really available yet.
kingarthyr is offline   Reply With Quote

Seeking Builders for Death's Realm - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Death's Realm MUD seeks Staff kingarthyr Advertising for Staff 1 05-16-2006 06:43 PM
Realm of the Magi: Seeking LPC Builders rotm_adm Advertising for Staff 0 07-27-2005 06:57 PM
Realm of the Magi: Seeking Roleplayers rotm_adm Advertising for Players 0 03-16-2005 02:46 PM
Realm of the Magi: Seeking World Builders rotm_adm Advertising for Staff 0 12-15-2004 05:05 PM
Realm Of Dreams Is Seeking Staff! TheDemonMaster Advertising for Staff 0 02-18-2004 01:00 PM