Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 04-28-2004, 05:33 AM   #1
money man

money man is on a distinguished road
Are you a CS'r and wanna join my clan, send me a message or an e-mail
money man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 05:34 AM   #2
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
1) The name of this web site is Top MUD Sites. This is not Top FPS Sites or Top Counterstrike Sites.

2) Do you think it isn't obvious that your post is just a blatant attempt to lure people to your pyramid scam web site? Your only other posts on this forum were in the topic titled "New gaming community launching in april Play Counter Strike and earn money!!!" that was locked by Ntanel.

I doubt the similarity in topic title is a coincidence.
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 06:37 AM   #3
Amnon

Amnon is on a distinguished road
Moneyman, leave this site. This isn't a gaming site, it's a MUD site, nobody is interested in what you have to offer.

MUDs are mainly non-profit games, non-graphical, and have nothing to do with games such as Counter Strike - The people here are simply not interested in that. So please, take your services elsewhere.
Amnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 07:55 AM   #4
money man

money man is on a distinguished road
Then, can someone explain to me what MUD means? I thought this was a gaming site, that is what I was told when I was prompted to visit and join this site...

Where can I find CS players?
money man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:55 AM   #5
Amnon

A MUD is a text-based game, usually of medieval-genre, and usually based on systems like Dungeons and Dragons.

As for finding CS players... I don't really know where to point you, try doing a Yahoo search for it and see what you can come up with.
Old 04-28-2004, 09:26 AM   #6
Dre

Dre is on a distinguished road
Noone on this gaming site still plays CS, it's so old fashioned. No we play something alot more sophisticated which are called MUDS (or Mush). They have been the latest rage, you should try some out! And bring your friends too!

In fact it's so new that you'd probably become the most popular guy at school in a few days! And get them all playing, cause nothing beats a mud (and certainly not CS).

I am glad you found this site in stead of some silly CS clan site, this helped you save your life!

Greetings,
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:53 AM   #7
Amnon

Old 04-28-2004, 11:43 PM   #8
Gemini

Gemini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gemini
HEY! speak for yourself!! okay, i dont play counterstrike, but i do play day of defeat. and whenever counter strike 2 comes out(in teh next ten years or so), i will play that!

but yeah, this is for MUD's.
Gemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 02:51 AM   #9
Dre

Dre is on a distinguished road
Hehe, I actually played CS alot and currently I am an avid battlefield 1942 fan.

Either way, the sarcasm and irony was dripping of my previous post, I am quite sure that mostly everyone (except perhaps money man who prolly will ask if he's at a schoolprom when there's all naked women around him with black bunnies tattood on their behinds, and ask Hugh (that's his name right?) Hefner if he wants to play some CS)

Anyway I never really thought I would be able to convert him to the mudding society as that actually involves reading...

Greetings,

Dre
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote