Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 04-04-2004, 01:29 PM   #21
Geras

Geras is on a distinguished road
I agree with Amm. You should qualify "is considered".

Who considers Arm one of the funnest MUDs around? If you make a broad statement without qualifying it you give the appearance of having universal agreement, which is insulting to some (like me.)

Of course it doesn't give people the right to call Armageddon "pure crap" because of the same reasons, as well as lashing out like that just isn't a classy thing to do, especially when I doubt Armageddon has done anything to you.
Geras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 03:36 PM   #22
Dunestalker

Dunestalker is on a distinguished road
I personally agree with the rest that the two of you are just picking at words...get over it...and move on. It's really not a big deal.

Oh yes, and I too am of the opinion that Arm is one of the best (actually to me it -is- the best) muds in the world.

I think AC is right, Arm's staying within the top muds on TMS without having to give people **** to vote for as long as it has says alot.
Players only vote for Arm because they like it, not because they are given something for doing it or because they are grilled with go vote crap in game.

In fact, in my opinion I think much less of the muds that do these things for votes, I personally think it's really sad that they have to do such things to keep people voting for them.
Dunestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 06:28 PM   #23
Realedazed

Home MUD: Armageddon
Home MUD: Harshlands
Home MUD: DartMUD
Realedazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Realedazed Send a message via Yahoo to Realedazed
I really didn't think this thread was going to go on as long as it is.

If I should mention that Kill Bill is the best movie ever, I wonder if someone is going to beat me up and demand proof that everyone in the world feels the same as me.

Anyways, I pretty much take everything said here as an opinion unless they say "this is a proven fact and this <insert link or other proof> proved me right", or something to that effect.
Realedazed is offline   Reply With Quote