Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 07-01-2007, 01:04 AM   #1
Thorick

Thorick is on a distinguished road
Empires of Dissension Seeking Competent Builders

Hello, thanks for taking the time to look at my post. There is never a shortage of MUD's looking for builders as you can see by this discussion board.

Let me tell you a little about my project. I have been working on EOD for several years. It is difficult to describe its style. its a wow tribute mud, you will notice a lot of concepts and ideas that are very similar to WoW. However it has a unique theme applied to it. But it has territories and auction houses and timed casting, graphical health meters, Ghost system, PvP and territory system, "hearthstone" style recall and tons more stuff.

However i am not a builder, this is where you come in. I'm looking for ROM OLC builders, who are willing to rework current areas and create custom ones. The theme is still open, and you can have a large impact on the story of the game. We are also looking for beta testers to help work out some of the kinks and find bugs in the code. We have lots of OLC enhancements that makes building easier.

If you are interested please stop by the mud and check it out. Feel free to note me (Thorick) or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you and possible ideas. The only thing i ask is that you have at least have some building experience, and that you are a mature individual. I do not have time to teach building unfortunately. and i do not have time to deal with immaturity.

So come take alook at the mud, and see if its a project you would like to help shape.

mud: eod.slayn.net 9999
email: thorick -AT- eod.slayn.net

-Thor

Last edited by Thorick : 07-01-2007 at 11:12 PM. Reason: fix title.
Thorick is offline   Reply With Quote

HeEmpires of Dissension Seeking Competent Builders - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RPI Mud Seeking Builders Time Advertising for Staff 0 04-11-2005 10:01 PM
Looking for Experienced, competent builders eljewmage Advertising for Staff 1 06-05-2004 06:57 PM
Wot mud seeking builders. raenac Advertising for Staff 0 11-29-2003 02:32 PM
Seeking Rp Builders Mordred Advertising for Staff 0 02-23-2003 02:10 PM
Seeking Builders Sarla Advertising for Staff 0 10-09-2002 09:16 PM