Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 06-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
dc4nu

dc4nu is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello

Hello, I'm DC.

Years ago a buddy and I wrote an FRPG for the Macintosh, called "Legends of the Lost Realm". Probably none of you played it. Anyway...I never lost the bug.

So over the past year I've been working on a game engine that's web-based, and finally have a relatively finished product.

Here's a summary of what I have: Single or multi-player, fairly hack-and-slash (but built for story telling, once I get to writing more), quests, skills/attribute heavy (everyone can learn everything), mostly graphic interface (but not animated).

If anyone is interested, let me know and I can create you a character and let you go at it.

DC
dc4nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #2
Lennyhipp

Lennyhipp is on a distinguished road
Re: Hello

hi DC,
i was a HUGE fan of your game LoTLR, even though it was so frustrating because i think i played it for 1.5 years and never finished it! I even had the expansion pack but after all those hrs of playing, my chars were easily killed! I even had a friend who made a program that gave a preview of all the maps that showed the locations of all the hidden doors, etc.

in fact, i just found out that you could play it on your iPhone! so that's when i googled it and found your post here.

I'd very much like to see the new game you're working on, and if you have any unreleased episodes of LoTLR, I'd be very much interested in those too! )

all the best,
Lenny
Lennyhipp is offline   Reply With Quote