Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 06-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
Primordiax - Graphical/Text Hybrid MUD & MMO

Last edited by Threshold : 06-15-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
MudMann

Home MUD: Primordiax
Home MUD: Threshold
MudMann will become famous soon enough
Re: Primordiax - Graphical/Text Hybrid MUD & MMO

Deleted as Duplicate of below.. sorry

Last edited by MudMann : 06-16-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Duplicate
MudMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
MudMann

Home MUD: Primordiax
Home MUD: Threshold
MudMann will become famous soon enough

Having been playing this now since it went live (a few months) I can safely say this is a fabulous entry into the MUD market, and one of the few muds I have played in the last 3 years that has managed to retain my interest. As a casual player it appeals for several reasons

1) A great (tunable for those who want immersaion) OOC channel that uses your account name instead of your character name so you can retain a complete distance from OOC chatter and your character.

2) Incredibly Casual friendly, with a very relaxed and receptive-to-ideas-and-feedback development team and a great player base that after only a few hours, will make you feel you have known them for years

3) A superb clothing machine that allows you to create ANY item of clothing, which can be on, over, viewable if covered, coloured etc.. literally if you want to create a hidden suspender belt that cannot be seen under your pants (male MUD players can be strange folk XD ), or a surcoat that sits over your armour and partially hides whatever is on your chest and upper legs.. you can do it. Allows you to have a character looking just how you want

4) A great crafting system (first I have really enjoyed), and some the most fabuously designed weapons I have seen described in a text based game. Currently you can be a weapons crafter, armoursmith or Chef!

5) A fantastic skills system (a bugger to get your head round initially, but fantastic when you get it) that again allows you to create that character you always wanted.

6) A great feeling of 'making things happen' as players are pretty much expected to help raise the technological level of the world during RP events. When you play and use the market's in the cities, remeber to thank those players who built them

7) A great flash client that allows anyone to get started with MUD's, with lots of nifty ideas such as group health / magic power boxes for those party combat sessions. However CMUD, ZMUD, iPhone clients all work nicely!

8) Superbly written areas and descriptions, laid out so beautifully its like reading an ebook, with just enough colour to enhance as opposed to frantically looking for the ANSI COLOUR OFF switch!

9) Completely persistant gear between logins and reboots.

Already there are some great Role Players in the game, and with three unique and imaginitive cities, lots of places to explore. And with players from all time zones, if you need any in game info, dont be afraid to ask on the chat channel, no subject is taboo.

Login now and see the new world of Primordiax, a game for MUD'ders and also MMO fans who want to try something new, but dont forget to clean off the void taint from anything you gather. My Chemerite chracters dont take kindly to tainted resources!

See you in game!
MudMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #4
Threshold
Legend

Threshold will become famous soon enough

We have made a number of improvements to the new character tutorial and the early level zones and tasks. We hope this makes it even easier to get started.

Guilds are also now able to "level up" by contributing resources. Among other things, this allows them to unlock a chat channel.

Have fun!
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:01 PM   #5
Milawe

Home MUD: Stash
Home MUD: Archons of Avenshar
Milawe has a spectacular aura aboutMilawe has a spectacular aura about

Still looking for players to help the 3 cities grow after the devastation caused by the Void Taint.

We are looking for early adopters who love helping the world progress!

For those most interested in lore, we're also looking for people who want to discover world lore and build onto our wiki. Please check out .
Milawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #6
Milawe

We've had excellent turn outs in our latest RPTs.

Primrodiax had a major upheaval resulting in a consolidation of our extremely large world. Now players are looking for others to help them immigrate back to the lands of their choice. They're looking to recruit the following:
Soon to come:
Please stop by to check in on us if you've already made a character. Your character may have some interesting decisions to make depending on where they created.

Thanks!
Old 07-27-2010, 02:11 PM   #7
Milawe

Reposted with permission from :

Penned by McDeathUK to help crafters.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:00 PM   #8
StealthStalker

StealthStalker is on a distinguished road

I know it says free to play forever, but I'm still curious on if it'll be 'commercial' like Threshold. Where you have the ability to purchase in game currency, or something similar...
StealthStalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:50 PM   #9
Milawe

It is a commercial, pay for perks mud. Everything that can be bought can also be traded to players who either do not wish to pay for perks or cannot pay for perks.

Hope that helps!
Old 07-30-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
Milawe

Pressing news: (Reposted from with permission)

Last edited by Milawe : 07-30-2010 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Used wrong tags. Made ugly post. Had to fix it.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:24 PM   #11
Milawe

I just realized that I haven't provided the information for connecting via your chosen client. We suggest that people try our graphical client, but you're welcome to connect with your preferred client as well!

primordiax.com
port 3000
Old 01-13-2012, 02:18 AM   #12
Saire

Saire is on a distinguished road

I tried this awhile back but got distracted by life (how rude of life to interupt my MUDing experiences!!!) but I found it again today. I am having a BLAST here on Primordiax even with no one else online *sigh* But I would surely love some company! This game is great!!! And especially this little tid bit which I wasn't sure of given the shere quality of the game that you do not typically see in Free Games these days:

Free to play forever.

WOO HOO!!!!
Saire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:54 AM   #13
KaVir
Legend

Name: Richard
Home MUD: God Wars II
KaVir will become famous soon enoughKaVir will become famous soon enough

I believe they went back into beta to iron out some issues, and they've gone quiet since then. No doubt they'll start promoting again once they officially reopen, and their playerbase should start to pick up.

That doesn't seem so surprising, to be honest. I've seen a few pay-to-play muds change to the pay-for-perks (aka free-to-play) model, but I've never seen one go the other direction. The few remaining pay-to-play text muds seem to be having serious trouble holding onto their playerbase, and even many of the graphical muds are now switching to pay-for-perks.
KaVir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #14
Realedazed

Home MUD: Armageddon
Home MUD: Harshlands
Home MUD: DartMUD
Realedazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Realedazed Send a message via Yahoo to Realedazed

I really like this game too. But like another poster said, its really empty. Well it was when I played months ago. I played a crafter and it seemed hard to get started without any one else online. I'll definitely stop in again to see what's going on.
Realedazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #15
Saire

Saire is on a distinguished road

Still pretty empty so far. I love how the crafting works so far but yes it is near impossible to do much as one as far as I can tell right now. So, I made a beserker to see if I can help the crafters (and my other character) with the auction house thing, hopefully selling goods there for crafters but I don't know how that works either without other players to use it. I will try to find out though!
Saire is offline   Reply With Quote