Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 09-22-2008, 06:33 PM   #1
azazel

azazel is on a distinguished road
Smile Vampire Wars Classic

VW: Classic is one of a very few Vampire Wars derivatives still active. VWC is still online after 7 years, surpassing the lifespan of the original VW. VW Classic is still owned and run by admin from the original Mud. Others have come and gone in that time period but we're still around. We're not without our problems - but we're still around to provide players with a good stable mud.

If you're a new player looking for a vampire based pk mud - or an old player looking for a blast from the past, drop by to check us out at:

Forums:

Azazel (yes, I'm back, but I've mellowed a bit.... :> )
azazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:44 PM   #2
Arkhinor

Arkhinor is on a distinguished road
Re: Vampire Wars Classic

I've been playing there for 4years now and whilst people have come and gone, it never ceases to amaze me that i just dont seem to be able to pull myself away from it.

Good bunch of people to play with, one heck of a PK opportunity for the bloodthirsty and really - we're vampires. I dont believe it gets much better than that!

Be great to see some fresh faces - come on by, say G'day (yes im australian on a USA based mud) and get into it! You wont regret it.

...and Az' has mellowed...
Arkhinor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:22 AM   #3
azazel

It's been a couple of months since I posted here. I'd like to share a bit about what's going on with VW:C now.

In the past few months we increased the size (number of rooms/items/mobiles) of the mud by 20%.

In the past month the player base has grown a good bit and we're now averaging more players and having larger daily peaks. You can expect to see 3 or 4 people on during the slow times and peaks of 15-18 players. We still have a ways to go to return to our old days but things are definitely improving.

We are currently appointing new active clan leaders for all clans.

There are rumors that new clans may open as well.......

Stop by and check us out. The links are in my original post.

Azazel
Old 12-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
warblade

warblade is on a distinguished road

Ive probably spent about 2 years of my life playing this mud off and on. If you REALLY like pvp, then this is the mud for you... otherwise you'll find yourself getting bored really fast. after you hit 10k across, bashing becomes the most boring chore you'll ever have to do and the questing is boring and repetitive. However, the eq runs can be quite fun.. It forces player cooperation and you get new eq... of course, the eq is rarely much better then what you already have. Usually the run will take an hour minimum and the end result is that you get a piece of eq with like.... 1 more hitroll or damroll then what you already had... but like I said, its all about the pvp. If you like killing players, this is the mud for you. Just dont cry when everyone weaker then you logs off instantly when you log on.
warblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:43 PM   #5
azazel

I just wanted to bump this up. I'm not really active these days, but Helmut and crew are actively working on the mud. The playerbase has grown a bit and there's normally a minimum of 10 players on, sometimes many more.

Lot of changes going on - lot of additions.

Drop by and check it out.

Az