Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 03-25-2009, 01:23 AM   #1
Xine

Xine is on a distinguished road
Frustrations!!

Hey,

I'm still pretty much MUDless and its very frustrating. I have tried almost every MUD there is, it seems like. All be it, maybe I was too impatient and I moved on too quickly, that's probably the case, I'm just having a REALLY hard time sticking to one place. Please, tell me why it would be best to stick around in YOUR MUD.

I prefer roleplay in a MUD, I don't like RPI I've come to find out. I like some crafting or something like that, other than just Hack N Slash to gain XP. I would prefer a unique skill system other than the traditional "practice" "train" route. Maybe that's a lot to ask for and over all I think the crafting/something else to do is most important out of those. But it must have some roleplay. If your MUD fits those somewhat, please, tell me why I should play and stick around. Thanks!

Also it MUST be free, I can't afford to pay for a MUD. I don't mind pay-for-perks so much, I just won't be paying for them.
Xine is offline   Reply With Quote