Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 03-07-2003, 02:42 PM   #1
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
Greetings!

I am Azeroth Urden. I have been working on a project since November, and recently is has come to my attention that it isn't going to work out, so I am looking for a new job! You may have seen some of my posts on topmudsites searching for builders and coders. I wish to find a RP enforced mud where my skills and talents can be utilized. I have some very well researched and worked through ideas that I would like to discuss with a potential mud, preferably a mud that is still in design so some of my ideas may possibly be implemented. I can build on OLC and have experience in Admin, Questing, RP enforcing, etc. I am looking for dedicated, professional, and RP minded staff to work along-side...if this is you please email me

Azeroth Urden
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Experienced Admin/Builder Looking For a New Job! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Experienced Builder and Consultant Looking for MUD Bethaene Advertising for Staff 10 08-26-2006 09:16 PM
Experienced Circle Builder Looking For A Home Audaeus Advertising for Staff 0 03-02-2005 07:03 AM
Experienced Admin and Former Mu* Owner Azeroth Advertising for Staff 1 02-16-2004 03:55 PM
Experienced Admin/Builder Looking for New Project Azeroth Advertising for Staff 0 03-08-2003 12:34 PM
WoT Builder/Admin Looking for Work Enzo Advertising for Staff 0 09-24-2002 09:47 PM