Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 02-10-2003, 07:04 PM   #1
Darknyte

Darknyte is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Greetings,

My name is Darknyte, I'm the Senior Admin of a MUD that's been chugging along in one form or another for a couple of years now. We've come up with a totally fresh storyline and RP concept for this MUD, but it's going to take alot of work to get it done. What's needed here are around 6 or so experienced builders familiar with STAR WARS and SWR building to help us get off the ground. If interested, please email me at  or AIM message me at Darknyte22 to set up an interview. The only real qualities needed are the ability to get along well with others and the ability to build good areas within a reasonable timeframe. If you want to see our story before you decide to apply, go to It's a rough concept draft, but it conveys our general point. Our MUD can be found at cosmic.nailed.org:4000, but it's mostly empty for now due to it being pretty much closed to the general public for renovations.
Darknyte is offline   Reply With Quote

Experienced Builders Needed - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Experienced, Reliable builders needed Aailynia Advertising for Staff 1 06-16-2004 09:58 PM
Experienced coder needed. Mierza Advertising for Staff 0 02-26-2004 10:58 PM
Experienced builders/Storytellers/Webmaster needed Xeria Advertising for Staff 0 04-19-2003 05:27 AM
Experienced Builders Needed :) Xeria Advertising for Staff 0 03-31-2003 04:20 PM
Experienced coders/builders needed Xeria Advertising for Staff 0 03-10-2003 03:00 PM