Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 12-02-2004, 06:52 PM   #1
Burke

Burke is on a distinguished road
Hey folks. I used to mud regularly a few years back but I don't have the time anymore. Even now I still don't have the time to commit like I used to but I still want to play on a MUD.

I have likes and dislikes like any other player would but I want to put forth what's most important in the type for MUD I'm looking for today.

I need a MUD that I don't have to spend even one hour a day on to advance on. I'm looking for a place that I can be involved for about 2 hours a week. That means I'm looking for a place to have fun that I don't have to make a huge time commitment to be involved. I recall easily spending 3-8 hours a day on my MUD and I think those kinds of muds are fun and worthwhile to play on. That is not the type I am looking for now.

If anybody knows of a place that might fit what I am looking for feel free to reply, but be honest. Any MUD can be played for 2 hours a week. But offhand I can't think of a place that it would be fun to do so because most places I can think of require tons of time to either learn the game or gain the trust of the people. I want a place that I don't have to jump through hoops just to relax and unwind.
Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 12:24 AM   #2
WarHound

Home MUD: Armageddon.org
WarHound is on a distinguished road
Try Feudal Realms. I only play there 2-3 hours a week, when I'd like to just wander and exp.. I still manage to have fun and progress steadily through levels.

Or maybe wotmud.org if you like the Wheel of Time theme.
WarHound is offline   Reply With Quote

Commitment challenged player seeks MUD - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Darkest Nemesis seeks Player Testers cplengel Advertising for Players 1 05-10-2011 01:24 PM
Hey, need a player? Vesper Advertising for Players 8 09-22-2006 03:17 PM
Upcoming RP Mud seeks player staff, start position Elara Advertising for Staff 1 12-27-2003 04:59 PM
Upcoming RP MUD seeks player staff, start position Elara Advertising for Players 0 12-26-2003 10:51 PM
Player looking for Mud Khadgar Tavern of the Blue Hand 11 09-16-2003 11:38 PM