Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 07-20-2005, 09:25 AM   #1
Jerusalem

Jerusalem is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Jerusalem Send a message via AIM to Jerusalem Send a message via MSN to Jerusalem Send a message via Yahoo to Jerusalem
I am seeking a few like-minded individuals who want to see a steampunk MUD with an RPI (Roleplay Intensive) implementation succeed. I fully plan to do it myself if I must, but a venture with a good group of people is always a great thing. It's how MUDs began, after all.

Many hands make for light work.

To set things straight: I build and I've done some amateur code work. However, I am not a competent coder (I do comment EVERYTHING though). So, I would love to attain a coder or two with a knowledge of C.

Builders with good mastery of English and the ability to research Victorian lifestyle and culture would be welcome.

A person or persons familiar with the Oasis system would be very pleasantly welcome, with a primary mind on scripting.

A person accustomed to writing documents in a professional manner would be appreciated as well, to help with redoing the helpfiles and doing website documentation. For the latter, no knowledge of HTML is required.

The base is Circle 3.1 with the Oasis OLC system fully installed, and is hosted on a fairly stable server. Persons who perhaps have previously served on a Circle MUD with this OLC system know how nice and well-rounded it is.

I will be interveiwing all applicants. One must have the ability to be unflustered if an idea is vetoed, and must be comfortable and hopefully supportive of the strict RP perma-death roleplaying model. One might also expect to present examples of previous work provided that they have done such a thing in the past.

I can be contacted on any messaging service via the screenname 'JerusalemRivers'.

I hope to welcome you to Stone one day.
Jerusalem is offline   Reply With Quote

Seeking staff for a Fantasy Steampunk RPI - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking Staff jtrpdx Advertising for Staff 0 08-12-2006 09:32 PM
Seeking coders for new fantasy project Lanthum Advertising for Staff 0 10-27-2005 01:51 AM
Steampunk RPers wanted Wik Advertising for Players 0 03-20-2005 12:52 PM
Seeking Fantasy MUD Danlor Advertising for Players 4 03-18-2005 06:23 PM
Sci-Fi/Fantasy Game Seeking Players! Gabriel Advertising for Players 0 05-03-2003 01:57 PM