Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > Mud Development and Administration > MUD Administration
Click here to Register

Old 06-23-2010, 08:06 PM   #1
Clover

Home MUD: Transgenesis
Clover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Clover
Thumbs up Mad props to Vermax Hosting

I was searching long and hard for the proper hosting services, and I needed some very specific things for it. I was encountering the following issues:

1. The code I was using was based on Java. Most hosting services required more money or special procedures to use the Java SDK I needed to run the codebase.
2. The codebase was large (>300mb).
3. Since the MUD has one to two players (mostly just me) at any given time, I did not want to spend massive amounts of cash just to have a playtestable build.

I came across Vermax Hosting and the cost seemed fine. I contacted them and was given a nearly immediate response. They went above and beyond what other hosting services did to help me out, and met my expectations in excess. I would recommend this hosting service to anyone! Their customer service is beyond expectation. Very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and willing to work with the customer in any way they can. Not only was this a big deciding factor, but the service also offered enough space for a very affordable cost.

I do not work for Vermax. I am just a MUD admin.

I was impressed with Vermax. And if you need a hosting service, I suggest you give them a shot. I bet you will be impressed, too.

Clover is offline   Reply With Quote