Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 08-15-2006, 07:08 AM   #1
ozental

ozental is on a distinguished road
Hello, I recently just finished a project which was related to RPGs and video gaming (and boasted over 5,000 members) and I'm looking for a new challenge. I'm looking for a MU* that has an active userbase and is in need of having a web site and forum created for the MU*.

I'll keep this post fairly brief but if you wish to see a sample of my previous project, please check which I developed solely myself. (Note: the new owners have added some advertising which was not on my site but for the most part, it is all my work).

Any potential site/forum that is created can be created and hosted on my own server if you wish, free of charge - although I'm not offering to host your MU*.

Obviously if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

Any interested parties should email me at sphinxwebportal<at>hotmail.com or PM me via this site.

Thanks.
ozental is offline   Reply With Quote

Experienced and Mature Webmaster/Forum Creator Ava - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Our Creator kalaazar Advertising for Players 0 08-30-2005 01:45 AM
Looking for Mature staff for a new mud xunil Advertising for Staff 0 08-26-2005 01:19 AM
Experienced builders/Storytellers/Webmaster needed Xeria Advertising for Staff 0 04-19-2003 05:27 AM
Creator Support Tech Help Line The Vorpal Tribble MUD Humor 2 02-03-2003 12:07 PM
Free Top List and AD Pages Creator graff117 MUD and RPG Webmasters 0 08-08-2002 10:48 AM