Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 10-13-2004, 01:34 PM   #1
TheDemonMaster

TheDemonMaster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheDemonMaster Send a message via MSN to TheDemonMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonMaster
My name is TheDemonMaster For many years i have been a builder on various muds, Frozen Tears, Angelfrost, Mordor, Sneboland to name a few. I am interested in starting my own MUD i am using a DoC codebase and am in need of a coder to help debug the code, the code itself is stable but the bugs come from players interacting with the mobs that cause the mud to crash. So what i am offering is a fulltime coder position and Implementor positions to someone that can help me get rid of these bugs and make the code a fun place to play. You can contact me by AIM at: DeadlyDoorbell email: or log on to odin.lancerochelle.com port 9002 to talk to me direct.

I am also seeking builders to help redo areas and make the mud a better place to play in. Do no think i have to tell you but umm DoC areas are lacking in just about everything, so if you are interested in building and have OLC experience please contact me. Thank you
TheDemonMaster is offline   Reply With Quote

New Code Seeks Staff! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aarwen Seeks Staff! Selene Advertising for Staff 0 10-07-2006 02:34 AM
Buffyverse Seeks Staff DavynKain Advertising for Staff 0 02-08-2005 02:54 PM
Mindcloud code seeks to fill leadership roles. Aramas Advertising for Staff 0 05-22-2003 09:03 PM
Developing LP Mud Seeks Staff gewthen Advertising for Staff 0 09-27-2002 12:08 AM
Established MUD seeks staff: AlazlamBL Advertising for Staff 2 09-21-2002 05:37 PM